Wierd switch that seems to do nothing.

Dajeepman

I got a switch here that does nothing, i thought it controlled the amp for the tv but the button next to the coax port does that. This is on a 22crb, owners manual sucks on identifying this.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
2fb59a564b136ff54f343dde6854eaed.jpg

bb0472fc4db74fbf82f86dd93188bc52.jpg

MDH2021

Hello Dajeepman,

It is probably the power switch for your prewired Wi-Fi. Look on the ceiling for a round or rectangular blank or labeled cover plate. Remove the plate and look for thin antenna wires and two wires for power. Test the power wires with a 12V DC test light or voltmeter with the switch in both positions to see if it works the power wires.

Dajeepman

Hello Dajeepman,

It is probably the power switch for your prewired Wi-Fi. Look on the ceiling for a round or rectangular blank or labeled cover plate. Remove the plate and look for thin antenna wires and two wires for power. Test the power wires with a 12V DC test light or voltmeter with the switch in both positions to see if it works the power wires.
You are right, i do have the option for that 4g modem/wifi box. I was going to use it since it does not support 5g i have TMHI and have no need for it.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk