New to Heartland and new to H.O.T.E.L

TopsRV2

Admin and Fellow Heartland Owners,

Thank you for the acceptance. My family and I are first time RV'ers and we look forward to getting out there on the road with you all and see what this new life has for us. Any tips or advice for us, we look forward to as well.

Thank you,
TopsRV2

danemayer

Hi TopsRV2,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. As a first-time RV'er, you're likely to have some questions. Feel free to ask them. We have a great group of friendly and helpful people here who are quick to help out.

Also, let me point you to the TOOLS tab at top of page. If you select HUG - Heartland User Guides, you'll find a collection of owner-written guides that will help you better understand your trailer.

TopsRV2

Great, thanks again danemayer for the welcome and thanks for that information. I'm already "glued" to this forum looking up a bunch of great, valuable information. Great start to some great fun to be had! :cool:

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and HL family. You'll certainly enjoy this site for modifications, repairs, etc. Lots of knowledgeable people here that are more than happy to share their own experience with the newer group. I know I received a ton of help in the beginning and am still learning. As you use the forum you will start to get used to some of the names they go by. The fun begins when you join the HL Owners Club and start to attend some rallies where you can begin to put faces to the names of the great people you meet on the forum. If you like lots of food, great people who share your passion for the RV lifestyle and making friends for life, then you need to join the HOC. No better way to take a long trip than to be able to stop in at a rally anywhere in the country to visit with old friends and make new ones. We try to plan our trips around them just to break up the trip and visit. We're going to a HL rally in N Mex. next week.
Again, welcome to the forum and family and hope to meet you down the road. Later and have a great day.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Welcome to your new family. Over a short time you will understand what that means...
Make sure you join the Heartland Owners club and join in on some future rally's. You will meet some amazing people and make new life long friends. And of course take the time to figure out how to navigate through this awesome forum and all of the information you will find on here. With all of the very smart and very knowledgeable people on here you will find yourself taking on repair projects and Mod projects that you never thought you were capable of. Be careful though It can kinda get out of hand :/ just a little :)

Happy trails and let the fun begin

Jerrod

TopsRV2

Thank you all for the warm welcome ladies and gentlemen!! You all have some nice rigs, you're going to put me to shame out there when I meet up with ya'll!! lol :cool:

'Lil Guy'

Thank you all for the warm welcome ladies and gentlemen!! You all have some nice rigs, you're going to put me to shame out there when I meet up with ya'll!! lol :cool:

Don't even think that way. I attended my 1st rallies in my NT21FBS. That's where I got the name of 'Lil Guy'. I've moved up 3 times since, 1 foot at a time.lol
I promise you that you'll be made to feel really welcome at your rallies no matter what unit you have. I miss my NT sometimes because I could take into any park without an issue.
Just believe it, most people here started with small TT's and worked up. Enjoy what you have and I hope we run into you down the road.

Wmnmy

Evening Shawn glad you made it the forum happy camping and also just like most we started out small and worked our way up 3x also you will have loads of fun at rallies and meet awesome folks .

TopsRV2

Thank you Wmnmy, appreciate the welcome. We look forward to meeting you all out there and having a great time!!

Pokiejoe

Shawn watch out most of these guys know what they are talking about !! like you I am new here but it is a fun bunch:)