I'm Done, getting a HOTEL ROOM & going on vacation

GETnBYE

I have had it. Waited 5 months for repairs and what they did fix needs to be redone correctly. They said they put in our warranty work with Heartland, I called Heartland and they told me he never made any claims. Waiting to hear back from Heartland was the main excuse he used for the long wait. They told me they fixed shower leak and never touched it. Why tell such tall tales, I don't get it.
Not to mention.........
They cut my mattress in 4 places, not small cuts either..4 inch cuts.
Got it home and the main air conditioner and electric hot water heater won't even work. They were FINE when I took it for the other repairs. Don't know what we will find next. But I will find it in a hotel room cause I need a break from this. I really would love to take this unit to the factory and get some REAL help.
6 months in and still not able to camp.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Wow, sorry too hear about all the dealer problems. You seem to be keeping it in perspective though.

DMitch

I surely can sympathize with you. My last SOB unit was a nightmare and had no help from the dealer. It amazes me that these RV manufacturers don't hold these dealers feet to the fire. They should be fixing what they sell, not that all dealers are bad buthat don't want tof fix what they sell. Not only gives the dealer a bad name but also reflects badly on the maker when people are out bad mouthing thier units.

Hope you get it fixed so you can enjoy it.

All the best,

wdk450

Call Heartland DIRECTLY

Call Heartland Service Directly ( their number is posted on the left hand side of the Portal page of this website). Have them refer you to another dealer or 3rd party repair facility. I know that in my home area they have a list of repair vendors that they have had good experiences with.