Antenna on new BH and Winegard Wingman

Pizzaguy

Has anybody tried to install the Winegard wingman on a new BH? We had this on our old fiver and it helped quite a bit to get digital channels off the antenna,but our new BH has different antenna head than the Sensar head and the Wingman does not fit. We are 100 miles from any of the tv stations and now can get very little off the antenna. We had the same problem with our old fiver until we installed this. Any suggestions other than buying a new antenna head? I do have satellite also which I can get locals but the HD off air is so much better picture.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Pizzaguy, I suspect that you have an antenna made by AntennaTec. That is why the Wingman doesn't fit.

Peace
Dave

RollingHome

Pizzaguy, I'm kinda interested in what ur saying... but I'm kinda ignorant too, what is a wingman ? I still use the Wineguard crank up and I would beneifit from ur knowledge, so enligthen me please.

Pizzaguy

Cookie,you are correct I believe. I know it was a brand I have never seen before. Rollinghome- the Winegard Wingman is an add on piece that goes on the antenna that improves the reception of digital channels. I was hesitant on these gadgets until I tried one and it really helped. It changed my antenna from getting virtually nothing to 6-10 channels consistantly at our favorite campground.