What's your favorite carry weapon?

Cjackg

Yes, and fixed by SA at no cost plus they gave me a new Extended Mag... Very nice handgun!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Riski

The wife: S&W Bodyguard (.380) and a S&W 38 backup.
Me: Sig Sauer C3 1911 (45 ACP) and a Bursa Thunder .380 backup.

Between the guns, Dobermanns and Schnauzer we come fully protected. :)

Ladiver

My wife just got a Sig P238 (.380 auto) and I have a Sig P938 (9mm). They are awesome for carry. I also have a Sig 1911 that is good to keep in the truck and/or trailer.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
My wife just got a Sig P238 (.380 auto) and I have a Sig P938 (9mm). They are awesome for carry. I also have a Sig 1911 that is good to keep in the truck and/or trailer.

My wife has the P238. Had issues with it not loading correctly. Sig sent us a new slide spring and solved the issues. But is a great pistol. I love the hydrogen night sights as well.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

pegmikef

I just changed from a Kahr CM9 auto to a S&W .38P 2 inch barrel revolver. My Kahr jammed at the range a while back so it has now been relegated a backup in the truck.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinkin about replacing my concealed ice pick.
Would this be too much?
I might walk with a little limp though.
images

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
At least you'd still be walking. Anybody on the business end of that...not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pharmafrog

X2 on the Sig P938. Love it, carries well. We too had to replace the slide release spring as it was not keeping the take down/slide release lever in the weapon. It actually would fall out when clearing malfunctions. Sig sent another one and good to go.

OldTanker

My favorite weapon carried ........ me. It was an old M60A1. later M60A3 with a 105mm, a 30 and 50 cal. What we didn't make flat, we blew up. Sometimes we blew it up then made it flat. :D

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Wife has Glock 42 (.380) and I have Glock 26 (9mm). The family that packs heat together stays together! :)

whp4262

My wife had her own handgun before we got married. After she showed me how well she could shoot I quickly learned to say "yes dear" a lot and have tried to do my best to be really good to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk