What's your favorite carry weapon?

Dave012

The differences between the US and Canada are quite interesting. I never would have thought to carry a gun in my 5th wheel or on my person. I suspect many Canadians are the same. Only thing I might worry about is a bear when camping in the mountains, and I'm not really even worried about that.

Not judging it. Its just different.

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
The differences between the US and Canada are quite interesting. I never would have thought to carry a gun in my 5th wheel or on my person. I suspect many Canadians are the same. Only thing I might worry about is a bear when camping in the mountains, and I'm not really even worried about that.

Not judging it. Its just different.

Yea, the "difference" is sad isn't it. I feel safe only when I carry everywhere nowadays and that is SAD! Now I do not typically carry up in Blairsville (GA) at the CG for the typical reasons until bear season which just started plus snakes with both aplenty up in the northern areas of the property. (Not in the CG!)

I carry up to four semi-auto's sometimes. Two with two mags each depending upon the defense I require at the moment. A .45 and a 9mm do a great combo job as I prefer the 9mm with snake shot and the power of the best load on the .45 if ever needed. My Kahr P9 is very lightweight and ultra concealable whereas my H & K USP Tactical .45 is neither of those. The .380 and .32 are just for severe backup if ever required. (Old habits never die...) Those two fit anywhere so you can even forget they are there. Typically one is in an ankle holster and the other in a fanny pack or something along that line.

The .45 has laser/spot light and muzzle break/flash suppressor for repeated accuracy so as I said: NOT VERY LIGHT OR CONCEALABLE.....

Attachments

• 1Travel_Mates..jpg
    1Travel_Mates..jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Taurus Judge, 3 in ch chamber 2 and 1/2 inch barrel. It is the ultimate in personal defense. A couple of 5 pellet triple ought buckshots and 3 45 Long Colt hollow points. Will ruin any bad guys day.

ChopperBill

I use to carry a S&W 44 mag. with a 6" barrel in a leather holster. I would walk a few feet and it would pull my pants down. Not to handy. Bought Taurus Titanium 357 mag. with a 2" barrel and carry it in a nylon holster. Now my pants stay up.

RollingHome

Hart 1369, The 460 S&W is new to me... Is this a revolver or auto. I'll goggle it to get the full skinny but it sure sounds interesting, the things I gleen from this forum is amazing and helps me keep up with the speed of life, thanks for enlightening us. Tom

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
.460....An elephant load for a handgun..... NOT! I am not a "stout" individual so then remembering back when I shot a quick six through a snub-nose 44mag I thought to myself: NOT AGAIN I WON'T DO THAT!

hart1369

Hart 1369, The 460 S&W is new to me... Is this a revolver or auto. I'll goggle it to get the full skinny but it sure sounds interesting, the things I gleen from this forum is amazing and helps me keep up with the speed of life, thanks for enlightening us. Tom
it is a monster revolver