SCAM! Do Not Buy!

DW_Gray

Well I fell for it. As soon as I attempted to make a reservation at one of parks listed, they knew nothing about it. I emailed [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Craig Kirkland, the man in charge, a few times and in his last message to me, without me asking for it, he promised a full refund. I'll be keeping a close eye on that promise. If I don't see something soon I'll contact my CC company.
[/FONT]

jimtoo

I think you need to contact CC company... file a complaint with them... have them hold payment.

SueJean

Definate SCAM!!

I fell for it too. No refund. I chalked it up to a lesson in if it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Same problem as Dave. When I called a park in AL looking to make a reservation, they denied any knowledge of the website. We're sticking with Escapee's, PA and Good Sam.

DW_Gray

I called my CC company and filed a dispute. Since I have email communications with this scammer, I have pretty much a closed case with full refund one way or another. I got to love Capital One.

Note: This scammer depends on the customer paying directly with PayPal. From what I understand, it's more difficult to file a dispute with PayPal. I think this scammer is hoping people will not bother so he keeps the money.