Removing the TV from wall for easy access to rear connection panel

Seb

We have a Bigcountry 3450 and we can find how move or remove the TV to access the back panel control input, what is the trick on removing the 40 inch TV from the mount? is by default the TV connected to the entertainment system? We tried AUX1,2,3 when the TV is on but we get no sound and we want to verify the connections in the back.
Thank you
Sebastien

I'm not sure if your 3450 is the same as my 2009 3490RB, but I have the 26" Jensen TV mounted in my entertainment center and to remove the TV from the wall, you have to remove one screw from the mount and then you can slide the TV off the mount. My TV has two carpet covered wooden blocks in there to keep the TV tight and snug. I hope this helps.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
I think if you take the three screws out of the top trim molding you will be able to get at the TV!

gratton

I have been told by my dealer that there are 3 screws in the back of the TV that need to be removed. But for the life of me I have no idea as to how to get to them. I would sure like to know.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I have a 2008 Bighorn 3400RE with a 40" Olevia on the back wall. To get to the controls I have to remove the left panel (see the photo). My panels are made of a foam board. It is not wood so be careful with it or be ready to replace it. My dealer removed the left panel and mounted a set of stab latches, like those used on cabinet doors. One at the top and one at the bottom. The right hand panel is held on my small nails.

How to remove the TV, I don't know, but there are a few 2x4's in the back and probably has a TV mount attached to the 2x4's. Wish Heartland had provided a way to remove the TV or at least tell us how it is mounted so we can work on it or replace it.

Fortunately our Olivea has been working very well. It seems that the smaller Olivea TV's mounted on brackets have failed.

Let us know where your 40" TV is located and what the cabinet around it looks like. Maybe we can give you more information.

DSC_0090M2.jpg

BC