Eastern Regional Newsletter

davebennington

Attached is the first issue of the Eastern Regional newsletter.

Attachments

• Eastern Region Newsletter - 8-July-2010.pdf
    244 KB · Views: 182

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks Dave the Newsletter looks great! Wow we really are rally-holics here in the east!

Update: The green as grass couple from Brooklyn, NY (John & Mary Ann Proto) with the trail runner at the NJ rally are now seasoned veterans and the proud owners of a 2011 HL Greystone. They traded their Trail Runner last Saturday and are currently in Cape May enjoying their new 5er!

PSF513

Great job. I have to say that my 12 step program to break the rally habit has failed miserably and I am so proud. Leaving Moday morning for Nashville.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Way to go Dave. HUM - now it's trying to get vacation time for all of the upcoming events.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Very nice Dave. The best part is the flood of memories of all the wonderful friends we have made from all the rally's. All because of a product we all have, a Heartland!

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Great reading Dave!

Great job. I have to say that my 12 step program to break the rally habit has failed miserably and I am so proud. Leaving Moday morning for Nashville.

Pete, Tell the truth now; you may have a 12 step program but just exactly how many steps have you completed???? I'm thinking -2!!!!!!!! LOL