Happy Veterans Day

loafer

Thank you to all the Vets for their service and for those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to keep this great country free so that we can enjoy.We thank the Vets on both sides of the 49 th paralell who gave and continue to give .
Lest We Never Forget
Bill

wdk450

Gang:
Applebees and Golden Corral restaurants are offering free meals today to active duty service members and veterans.

Bill Knight
CTM2 USN 1968-1974

olcoon

It was an HONOR for me to serve this great Nation of ours. My only regret of Military Service is that when 9-11 happened, I was too old to sign another blank check to the United States of America. May our flag always represent freedom, in the Land of the Free, and the Home of the BRAVE! May God continue to bless this great Nation of ours!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I am proud to be a veteran on this and every day, but the sacrifices that I have done, are no where close to the sacrifices that the Military men and women who either died in combat or served in the world wars, Korean or Vietnam wars endured. Those are the ones that I send an extra thank you too!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
One thing we sometimes forget is the sacrifice the military is making today. In the Vietnam War era only one tour of duty was forced on the soldier. Today many of the military personnel are forced to serve 3, 4 or more tours in the combat zone. To me their sacrifice is over and above what we expect of any of our military personnel. A profound thank you to those serving today if deserved by all of them.

Bighurt

Gang:
Applebees and Golden Corral restaurants are offering free meals today to active duty service members and veterans.

Bill Knight
CTM2 USN 1968-1974

It was a 2 1/2 hr wait here...

I took advantage and went to Ruby Tuesdays, 20 minutes and I was seated. Sure I had to pay but I was done before we would have been seated...

Thanks to those who served and to those continually serving!