I give up-!!!!!!!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
I have put my home up for HOTEL 7 times and NOTHING! I am not going to do it agian! I guess we simply do not count! To bad, we are in Yellowstone (Idaho) and many would love to have our name. Good by!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Yes, I'm sure it's nothing personal Chief. Enjoy your retirement, I know I am. :D

porthole

Retired
Russ (IIRC), -- your offer was over a year ago and many probably don't remember it - I do - and if we ever make it that far I would love to take you up on the offer.

Although All we can offer is a concrete pad, 30 amp, water and sewer. Not much to brag about in Central New Jersey.

truknutt

Committed Member
I have put my home up for HOTEL 7 times and NOTHING! I am not going to do it agian! I guess we simply do not count! To bad, we are in Yellowstone (Idaho) and many would love to have our name. Good by!

The directory was last updated Feb 2011. Why the major meltdown, Chief?

sgtbigb

What is a HOTEL 7 ?

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Don't give up!!! The sun will shine and H.O.T.E.L will get updated. On another note we are on the East side of Yellowstone and are planning our fall rally. Any interest???

ultrafarmer

We are going to Alaska on the 12 of june and would like to see an updated list. I wonder when it can be done.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
My info has been in the "Hotel" for 3 years and no one has called me.......so what. I have, however, helped lots of people with issue's over the phone and at my home.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Life is not short! It is the longest thing you will ever do! And it's nice to hear "Chief" again, even though many do not know what it means! Thanks!!!!!!!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Bob&Patty...............I have put my information in at least 10 times over 2 years and nothing has ever shown up on HOTEL! Is there something I am missing????

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Bob&Patty...............I have put my information in at least 10 times over 2 years and nothing has ever shown up on HOTEL! Is there something I am missing????
It might be something as simple as no one has had the need for your offer. The idea behind it is if someone breaks down and needs a parking spot or place to stay. I'm also on the HOTEL list but haven't been called. No big deal, the offer is still out there.

jnbhobe

I can't find Rumaco's name on the HOTEL list maybe something is wrong with his sign-up. And I've been on HOTEL since the beginning and have never been needed for help but Bobcat has called and we went to breakfast.

jbeletti

I checked his profile and while Rumaco has all the Hotel options checked, he has no phone number listed. Not sure why he didn't appear on the Feb list, but not sure when he checked the boxes and an offer with no number is not helpful.

jnbhobe

I checked his profile and while Rumaco has all the Hotel options checked, he has no phone number listed. Not sure why he didn't appear on the Feb list, but not sure when he checked the boxes and an offer with no number is not helpful.

I guess that explains it pretty well. Thanks Jim.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Chief, and I do know what it means, the lack of your phone# is the reason you are not called. Redo your HOTEL and add the phone #. If you still have problems call JB and he can straighten it out. Good luck and thanks for your service.

AttyVette

I for one never saw your offer as we would love to head up that way in the future...we live in Port Arthur and most people don't want to come here because we have had three hurricanes in the past 6 years that have actually hit where we live. Your offer was very generous and I am sure there are other like myself who never saw it.