How many are happy with there 3200RBH

Hi everyone

Great site and nice to see heartland actualy on here trying to help owners out.

So how does everyon like the L shaped rear bunk house and how many kids and of what age are they. Do the kids like it?

Thanks

RugRat

We like ours, but if we had waited I would have opted for the new model with the slideout bunk room. We only have one child right now (18 months) and plan on having another. I feel the slideout bedroom would be better for putting a pack and play or for kids playing with toys. Still, we are satisfied with our camper and Heartland.

yes that would be a nice option for little ones, ours are 9,5,3 and that bunkhouse(slideout) is the exact layout and couch style as the cougars, and I cannot see a kid even enjoying sleeping on that couch.

JJAK17

We like ours. OUr children are 6 and 2 (girls). It is there "own little room" they love it. We can close the door and they can have fun in there.

C

Chulinw

I know that I have seen some improvements that HL has made on my model that sure does look good. I think they just keep on improving the models as they produce the units. Individuals do like new modification that are being made to the units. I like the new colors that they have come out with and would like to change but but $$ keep me from doing it.

RugRat

Has anyone thought of a creative way to come up with more counter space in this model? That is probably my biggest complaint.