Verizon MiFi Disappointing

amkuntz

The Verizon store was where the whole debacle started :eek: They tried to get me registered and the ID/PW issue came up, so they thought it might have been because it was Saturday and a first time account. I waited 4 days, then started to try and get on with no luck...called the help line twice...got a direct number from the automated "thanks for choosing Verizon, blah, blah" called it once and they still insist that the only way I can get a password is through snail mail if I can't get a text...I shall cheer when I finally get the right one.
Marilyn

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
UPDATE - my MIFI just changed over to 4G. Evidently Knoxville, TN has just changed their service area from 3 to 4G and it's great. Now I can look at Dave & Julie's Alaskan pictures without dropping them or waiting forever to pull.

k-f-Indiana

Oops! It didn't last long. As before, the 4510 Wifi works pretty good for about 24 hours, then starts having problems with getting the signal. Leaving it on does seem to help, as using it while on the battery charger seems to make a difference, but not reliable at all. We're using the campground free internet, which works great. May just revert back to our old 2200 again.