Coast to Coast Membership

Vtxkid

Coast to Coast also has a connection with our Indian Cove Resorts for 10.00 a night!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hey Vtxkid

I'm the Heartland Big Country that wants your horn from Indian Cove Resorts. Can you point me in the right direction to get one.

Ray Batter

2006 Duramax Diesel 2500HD with Hyper Tech upgrade
2012 Big Country 3450TS

Vtxkid

Hey Vtxkid

I'm the Heartland Big Country that wants your horn from Indian Cove Resorts. Can you point me in the right direction to get one.

Ray Batter

2006 Duramax Diesel 2500HD with Hyper Tech upgrade
2012 Big Country 3450TS

Lol!!! I'll pm you!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dbbls59

I belonged to Coast to Coast a few years ago and it was much cheaper camping then. $5 per night in parks other than your home park. The only problem I found was that most parks were not on the main highways. Not much use when I was traveling because I had to travel several miles off my route to get to the park. My home park then changed ownership and they dropped out of the C to C program. The cost had raised to $10 at that time and I found that Passport was a much better deal.

wdk450

I thought I would revive this old thread with an RPI-CC question that hasn't been asked. If you want to use RPI-CC extensively, how do you get around the 125 mile (?) within home park/home (?) location rule??? Affiliate with a home park far away from where you primarily want to stay? The question marks are there because I am pulling this from memory of posts I have seen over the years.

funntheson

With RPI Deluxe, the 125 mile radius from your home only applies to the parks that are not designated as Deluxe.

rlkubi

All, we own a membership at a camping resort and love it! At this time we aren't traveling because I'm not retired yet. We just had a meeting with the resort and they are trying to "upgrade" people for $4,500 plus $199 per year for Coast to Coast for camping, condos, cruises, etc. There were other amenities included as far as more reservations on the books, 13 month advance reservations, and others. We didn't do it but I would like to get any other opinions from others that have bought something like this.

Thank you all!

Hi everyone,We stopped at Camping World yesterday and had a presentation by Coast to Coast. Just wondering who has this membership and pros/cons??They discussed about a "home park" and general membership with 3 different levels. We then found on the web site that some parks are labeled as "GNP" (good neighbor parks) and did not hear about our benefits if that is the home park??Any information is appreciated.We are currently in WA, but will be headed to Apache Junction, AZ next weekThanksal