Pictures?

jimtoo

Hi All,

Does anyone have a picture of Bette and I (Jimtoo) (together) that would look good on a calling card.... OK,,OK,,, I know,,, any picture with me in it is not going to look good..:)....but do you have one that maybe I could edit or put on a card as is??? :)

If you do,, please email it to me...

jim@jpmcgee.com

Jim M

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Oh,boy!!! Kat has a good one ,she will send it and post it her too. Its the one from the National Rally , everyone needs to see this one, your true side it tis.......LOL......Ken

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Think that Jim should edited out of that pix. He looks scary and might scare little children. Just keep Betty.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Looks like he's trying to be a "home boy" and not getting very far with it. Usually, they're grabbing their crotch, not trying to hold their pants up.;)

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
John-

You're right that the "home boys" are usually grabbing their crotch when they are standing around in the "hood". However when they are doing the "perp walk" into the jail they were holding their pants up.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
john-

you're right that the "home boys" are usually grabbing their crotch when they are standing around in the "hood". However when they are doing the "perp walk" into the jail they were holding their pants up.

I be ROTFLMAO !!

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I don't know I think he is pretty darn cute he made us laugh!!!!

Last edited: