Remote Control

Pulltab

katkens said:
I guess thats like in my shop I put things in a special place so I can find it later. Then when I go to fetch it,I can't remember that special place. I now keep a note pad to list all those hidden special places. :rolleyes: --Ken
I tried that and forgot where I put the notepad.:eek:\

Ken, you are thinking safety and that is a great thing. Nothing at all wrong with that. Our society drives us to be lazy. :)

hjdiamond2 said:
When I deployed our slide out using the rocker style switch by the hydraulic motor, the Door Side slide out had interference with the door that on the opposite side of the sink. It nearly ripped off that door and did $1200 worth of damage to the door and the exterior of the unit. I would personally think twice before doing the remote control.

hjdiamond2, I'm sorry to hear about your mishap. I've read about this type of thing happening to others on other forums as well.

One aspect of our remote control systems that I think you may appreciate is that you can move around, both inside and outside the RV with the Maxis keychain transmitter in your hand which allows you to observe the slide-out from *any* vantage point as it extends and retracts.

This goes a long way towards avoiding mishaps like yours with cabinet doors, picnic tables, power poles and other obstructions.