Latest Option for H.O.T.E.L Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Hi,

Thanks to Michael Kidd anyone who is logged in to the Heartland Owners Forum can now obtain a CSV file of the H.O.T.E.L. Directory. The beauty of this is that the directory will be current as of the moment you click on the link.

The Directory will be downloaded in State/Province order and the fields may not be expanded enough so you can see everything. If you want to manipulate the file simply save it as an Excel file and you will be able to do anything you want to it.

So anytime you want a current H.O.T.E.L. Directory just come back to this post and [product retired 15-Feb-2019]

Last edited by a moderator:

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
that is great - one thing I'd like to point out with this export, Any Zip Code that has a leading "0" does not retain the leading "0" in the export. Not a serious issue, only affects those of use in New England and New Jersey... and we're used to it... :)

jimtoo

that is great - one thing I'd like to point out with this export, Any Zip Code that has a leading "0" does not retain the leading "0" in the export. Not a serious issue, only affects those of use in New England and New Jersey... and we're used to it... :)

Kevin,,,, Are those zips that begin with a "0" part of the U.S.???? Ya'll talk funny up that way,,,thought ya'll was part of som other place..hmmnnnmmm .. maybe Texas could anxx ya'll or somthin.. then ya'll could have a good zip code... :) :) might havto vote on it thou.. :)

But to get back to the directory... Thanks to Julie and Michael...looks great. I would like to ask that you label what colums R, O, G. P, F are for or mean.

Jim M

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I would like to see the member directory updated. I am still shown to be in the South Texas chapter.. Also why are we unable to see the complete phone numbers on some members in the H.O.T.E.L section.. I am not listed here but I signed up when I joined the HOC... Thanks

57chevyconvt

Thanks Julie and Michael for updating the H.O.T.E.L. listing. I would also like to ask that you label what colums R, O, G. P, F stands for in 'corn bread' terms.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Julie and Michael for updating the H.O.T.E.L. listing. I would also like to ask that you label what colums R, O, G. P, F stands for in 'corn bread' terms.

Here ya go.
//heartlandowners.org/hotel/hotel_registration_image.jpg

Peace
Dave

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Format cells number special zip code will put the zeros into Excel. That being said I got some pretty crazy numbers and symbols at the beginning of the list.

tom

Diamondjim

Excel opens a CSV file easily. You can also open it with Word and many text editors.

Wanted to take a look at H.O.T.E.L. Directory and used link in first post here, and these were the results.

Error connecting: Access denied for user 'vbulletin_hof'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Any assistance would be appreciated.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Wanted to take a look at H.O.T.E.L. Directory and used link in first post here, and these were the results.

Error connecting: Access denied for user 'vbulletin_hof'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Same message when using Safari on my iPhone.
Same also when in Tapatalk.

To be really viable, the file has to be accessible on a mobile device if you find yourself in need of assistance while traveling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

We'll look into this. The process was likely broken during the move to our new webhost in early October.

Diamondjim

BINGO - thank you for repairing the link......................it does now work, and is very interesting.

What a great idea, wonder how many folks have had to use these services, cool just the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.