rubber roof repair

sunriverman

Hard to believe but my new Camping World Fifth Wheel cover actually wore a small hole in my rubber roof during storage this winter. Guess the movement of the cover was excessive as there is a small wear spot on the edge of roof where it transitions to the side. Wear spot is one inch long by maybe 5/16" wide and all the way through the membrane. Rubber is still tight. Just wondering if Dicor self-leveling caulk would do the job or if you folks would recommend using the Dior repair tape. Thank you in advance for the help.

GOTTOYS

I would get a small roll of Eternabond tape and follow the instructions for using it. Should fix you right up. This is not unheard of when using a cover. I'll take my chances without one...Don

jnbhobe

Deffinatly the Eternalbond repair tape, its the best stuff and its permament. Also I would dump the cover.

It really works, I used it in my rubber roof which started leaking due to the heavy rain fall. Its really very beneficial when there is minor problem in roof and required small repair.