What Happened? (needed faucet ended up with new RV)

jdfishing

We are currently on a trip in Oregon and my converter went out on our 2007 Bighorn. I took it in to a dealer in Grants Pass, Or. for repair and decided to have the kitchen faucet replaced as it had an annoying leak. We are now soon to be taking delivery of a 2013 Bighorn 3010 with the six point leveling system. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how that occurred, but my wife is very pleased. Heartland has made a change or two in the last five years.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Re: What Hppened?

Congratulations! that's how I ended up with a new Tow Vehicle. Took the radiator cap off and drove a new truck up underneath it.:)

PhotoPete

We are currently on a trip in Oregon and my converter went out on our 2007 Bighorn. I took it in to a dealer in Grants Pass, Or. for repair and decided to have the kitchen faucet replaced as it had an annoying leak. We are now soon to be taking delivery of a 2013 Bighorn 3010 with the six point leveling system. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how that occurred, but my wife is very pleased. Heartland has made a change or two in the last five years.

I hate it when that happens!!

Peteandsharon

It happens. We made a quick trip to the pet shop some years ago to get nail clippers for our dog. Came out with a new dog. Buttons has been with us ever since. Never got the nail clippers. Not quite as expensive as your Bighorn though. I know you'll enjoy.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

Don't feel bad. I still limp from the three harpoons that got fired into my keister at the RV show where we bought ours.

jbeletti

Great story! Congrats.

We went to lunch at a Chinese restaurant. Came home with our second Yorkie! Not from the restaurant, but from the Pet Shop next door. We just went in to look. Yeah right. "Just look" at new puppies. Be warned, it's hard to not leave with one :)

shelsay

Congratualtions on your new unit. If you are coming over to the coast, be sure to stop in Florence. Perhaps we can meet up.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

Yah, but did you tell them who sent you? Lol

We hope you love your new faucet.

Kristy

jdfishing

Thanks for all the reinforcement. That new faucet is really pretty. We'll be packing this puppy to Seven Feathers in August and meeting with some old friends from Montana and their new Ti 32. Anything I can do to help the Oregon economy. I know Calif. will be pleased when I return home and pay my sales tax.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader

Congrats guys! Don't feel alone, I think it happened to a few people at the Gillette Rally too. Enjoy that new rig!

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
That's one way to replace a faucet!:)

What Dan said! I will say the faucets in the Bighorns/landmarks are really nice. We had one installed in our Big Country.

The only thing I'm not used to is how easy it is to turn on. The on/off handle is on the side so sometimes I hit it when I'm working around the sink. I've even done it when I have the sink covers on. Whoops.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
I went with the wife to the mall for her to get makeup or something. I went to the john deere store in the mall. I bought a new riding mower, i forgot what the makeup cost.............

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
It seems to happen all the time. We went to get a spare tire cover and came home with a new ElkRidge. It was all the wife's fault. :)

wdk450

These sound like expanded Costco/Sam's Club stories. Go in for hot dogs, come out with a $300 total bill.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I'm jealous! My faucet leaked and I didn't even get a new faucet, just new "O" rings and the like :rolleyes: