Looking to buy in Wisconsin

sjrellis

I've been reading this forum for a while now and have learned so much info! We have not owned a rec. vehicle for about 20 years. We will be full-timing while husband is working. We are just about ready to order the Bighorn 3670. Since he will be working in the Wisconsin area for the most part, we are looking there to buy. Can anyone give me some info (good or bad) on Finnegan's RV in Beloit and Rapis RV in Wisconsin Rapids? Thanks for all the hints, tips, and recommendations from all of you seasoned Heartland owners!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We bought our 3400 from Rapids RV. We have only had it in for service once and were taken care of right away. It was minor. The only other service we've had performed was after the rally in Elkhart. I haven't heard anything either way regarding Finnigans in Beloit. I wasn't even aware they sold Heartland until after we bought from Rapids RV.They also gave us a good price comparable to Lakeshore in MI. In addition a fair trade in on our Jayco.

grizzlygiant

Be sure to get a price from Lakeshore RV in Muskegon, MI. Be sure to get your quote from John 231-788-5205....he gives better prices than what they list on the internet. It will be well worth your drive. For me, I saved over $* from the best prices in the Pacific North West.

*Edited by Admin - Removed pricing per forum rules

Uncle Rog

grizzly, they must be good, another of the members drove from Calif up there for the same reason.......