Is it possible to add a "notes" column in the HOTEL directory?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have property in more than one place.

My HOC registration mailing address is not where I am offering HOTEL services.
What folks see when they look at the directory is property #1, because my HOC registration zip code populates the directory.

Unless I am missing something, there is no way to specify where the service is being offered. (property #2)
(I don't want to change my registration address for several reasons).

Would it be possible to make limited notes, instead of just posting a phone number?
Ie; "Overnight stay on property" at a specific location. (property #2),

With that feature, a member is not going waste time calling about the wrong location. Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Hi, Trace:

At this time it does not appear so. I think your idea is a good one so I have copied your question and emailed it to JB and MK.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
It is not possible at this time to add additional data fields (NOTES) for H.O.T.E.L directory downloads.

However, for all H.O.T.E.L members who would like you can change your "displayed" city and/or state to whatever you would like to show up in the H.O.T.E.L directory.

City/state is not pulled from HOC member profile but is the "displayed" city/state.

Click on this link and you will be taken to your profile and you can update your "Displayed City" and "Displayed State".

Hope this helps/

TandT

Juli,
Thank you. You are a sweet lady.

I just realized, I think part of my problem is one that I discussed with Jim a while back.

I was looking at an old copy of the HOTEL directory, before I signed up on it. I can't pull up the current one, so I don't know what it says about me. Sorry, I guess I made an assumption about the zip information.

Because the up to date, current one is a CSV file, my computer backfires and doesn't like it for some reason.

Jim was going to show me when we got to Gillette how to pull it up, or what program I needed to add, but I forgot to ask about it.

Now I'm still sitting in the same boat, not being able to look at the current version.

Thanks again and I will get with someone and figure this thing out. In the mean time I'll have someone else pull it up to see what my listing says.

(I still think a small "notes" area would be handy.) Trace

Last edited:

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Trace, You show up as a Rescue Source for Big Horn mountain on my puter.

TandT

Trace, You show up as a Rescue Source for Big Horn mountain on my puter.

Thank you Hogan. You are the man. I knew someone would come through with some kind of info for me. ;)

For you and your DW, anything you guys ever need and I'm there. Trace