Heartland Owners Club

chasdvorak

Ditto to all of the above...... Here's a quote from a recent posting of mine regarding a wheel bearing seminar (of sorts) we did at the Illinois Rally a few weeks ago....

"Update....Thanks for all the great comments. I learned some important lessons and the value of the owners club, this forum and the friendships made through attending rallies. I cleaned up the grease and found some magnet retainer clips at a local RV shop. I finished the last wheel and adjusted all the brakes. I'm going to give the brakes a test and will most likely replace the entire backing plate if necessary....at a minimum I'll replace the shoes. I checked the magnet and it was flat as an ironing board, so I didn't see a need to replace the magnet at this time."

jbeletti

If I read this correctly, you can only go to a rally if you're a member?

The Heartland Owners Club exists for the benefit of it's members. One of the primary activities of the club is to host rallies. Though a club activity, all Heartland product owners are invited to the rallies. Club Membership means that all or a significant portion of your rally cost is borne by the club. Non-club members pay a fee equal to the reimbursement chapter receive per club member rig. Typically, $20.

It's a-okay to join us at a rally before becoming a member. Good chance to try it out. Should you join during the rally, your rally fee will be refunded by the chapter leader.

Jim