EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 3/22/2013 to 3/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Monica,

I have you and Don down and I have added you to the attendees list in Post #1, see the pdf attachment. It will be great to see you and Don.

Terry H

Staff member
Nancy and Dave I have you down, it will be good to see. I also received a PM from Larry and Mary Ann Oberbeck who will also be attending the Rally. I look forward to seeing them also. A great start to the Rally we now have 12 units signed up!

Terry H

Staff member
I received a PM from Don and Monica Ashby will not be able to attend due to a family wedding. Hopefully we will see them at a Rally in the future.

sherwood

Curtis and patty Sherwood just joined the club with are new 2013 Road Warrior. we are from sierra vista Az terry please save a site for use. we will be there march 21thru Monday march 25,2013 sounds like fun.

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $30 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $ 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 3/23/2013
  • Potluck time: 6:00 PM

• Event Leader: Terry H(click to contact)

Additional Info:
I have reserved 20 Sites for this Rally. Please contact me by posting in this thread, or by PM or email to reserve a site. Please let me know your arrival and departure dates. I will communicate with Coffee Creek about the site reservations, so there is no need to contact Coffee Creek to make reservations.

Coffee Creek is located in the rolling wooded hills of Palo Pinto County 14 miles south of Mineral Wells, you will find everything you would expect from a premier RV Resort. Every site has full hookups including 30 or 50 amp, free Wi-Fi and level sites with patios. Designed to accommodate any size rig, the pull through sites are 92 feet long! Throughout the resort are wide lighted paved roads and easy access to all sites in the resort. The resort has the best restrooms you will find at an RV park. Coffee Creek has a playground for kids, a large fenced dog run and two catch and release fishing ponds. No need for a fishing license! Come and enjoy the game room, pool and hot tub while enjoying the serene country setting.

Coffee Creek is ideally located just 1/2 mile north of Interstate 20 at Exit 386. While you are here explore all there is to see and do in the Northern Texas Hill Country. Not far from the resort are the towns of Mineral Wells, Granbury, Weatherford, Fort Worth and Arlington, home of the Texas Rangers and Dallas Cowboys. Coffee Creek is Good Sam Rated at 10/9.5/9.5.

When attempting to locate Coffee Creek RV Resort in a GPS please enter by address listed above. If entering by Name alone the GPS may take you down a narrow country road. Please do not ask me how I know this!

Terry H

Staff member
Curtis and Patty,

I have you down for the Rally. It will be great to meet you and have you attending the Rally.

Terry H

Staff member
Paul and Nancy,

It will be great to see you again! I have you down. What date do you plan to depart?

Terry H

Staff member
HI Everyone,

It seems like winter is becoming to a end, it so it is time to get those RV's all ready to show off at the Rally in March. So, if you have not signed up for the Rally please follow the instructions in the first Post. Also in the first Post I have added information links of things to do and see in the Mineral Wells area, and also a Rally preliminary agenda. I am looking forward to another great rally!

Terry H

Staff member
Today I received a PM from Phil and Linda Bailey that they will be attending the rally. They are new users with a new Landmark. I look forward to meeting them.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sad we'll miss this one, looks like a good group.

We will be traveling back home from Elkhart, and can't get back to TX in time.

Terry H

Staff member
I received a PM from Luther and Patricia Cockerham that they will be attending the rally. I look forward to meeting them. We now have 15 Rigs attending!

jbeletti

I received a PM from Luther and Patricia Cockerham that they will be attending the rally. I look forward to meeting them. We now have 15 Rigs attending!

Cool - 2 of my former demo coaches at the same rally. Sorry I can't make this one.

Terry H

Staff member
That is cool! I wonder how many demo coaches will make it to 2013 Goshen?

dfowler

Terry,
Add Dan and Pam Fowler arriving on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

PAM

Terry H

Staff member
Dan and Pam, I have you down, it will be good to see you again.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Terry, Donna and I will be at your Rally looking forward to seeing you 'all again.. We will be there Thursday 'til Sunday.. Looks like a fun time..
Larry and Donna

Terry H

Staff member
Larry and Donna, I have you down, We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.