Happy Thanksgiving All!

olcoon

Hope everyone is enjoying their day! I know we all have a lot to be thankful for. Myself, I've got a wonderful wife, family, & friends. Life is good!!! While we are enjoying our feasts in our homes, remember our troops who are away from their family & friends, and not able to enjoy the home made feast that we'll be sitting down to. I am especially thankful for the sacrifices they endure so we can have our freedoms and we can live in this great country. May God Bless everyone, our troops, and the United States of America!!!

frumbawa

Couldn't have said it any better. Thanks olcoon.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and safe travel for those of you on the road.

Frank & Claudine

plumber54

Good mornin and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Today I'm thankfull for my family & friends' my Wendy, my kids, my life which has for the most part has been very good and filled with all the things that make life worth living. I'm thankfull for being part of greatest democracy this planet has ever seen, that allows all of us to be who we are, with the freedom that exists no where else. I'm thankful for the troops past, present, and future, who defend our way of life at great cost.
I'm thankfull for the bounty that Mother Earth provides that we share today with our friends and family. I love you all.
Thank You