Please post your TV and Surround Sound Model Information

danemayer

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start collecting product manuals for our Televisions and Surround Sound units to post in the Manuals Section of the forum website. The manuals will also help answer some of our audio cabling questions.

If you would, please REPLY WITH QUOTE and fill your information into the last row of the table. I'll start trying to locate the manuals. If you already have softcopy of the manuals, please email them to me using this link.

Thanks

YearBrandModelEntertainment Center TV Make/Model #
Entertainment Center Surround Sound Make/Model #
Satellite Receiver Provider/Model #
2011LandmarkRushmoreSharp LC42SB48UTPanasonic SCPT480Directv HR24-500

Gizzy

Here's my info. Thanks for what you are doing. I'm sure this will help many.

Jerry

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start collecting product manuals for our Televisions and Surround Sound units to post in the Manuals Section of the forum website. The manuals will also help answer some of our audio cabling questions.

If you would, please REPLY WITH QUOTE and fill your information into the last row of the table. I'll start trying to locate the manuals. If you already have softcopy of the manuals, please email them to me using this link.

Thanks

YearBrandModelEntertainment Center TV Make/Model #Entertainment Center Surround Sound Make/Model #Satellite Receiver Provider/Model #
Big Horn
Sharp
LC32SB28UT
Panasonic
SCPT480
DISH
VIP211K

Hi everyone,

Thanks

YearBrandModelEntertainment Center TV Make/Model #Entertainment Center Surround Sound Make/Model #Satellite Receiver Provider/Model #
2012Bighorn2985RLSharp LC32SD59UJensen AMW970
Also have TV Sansui HDLCD2212C

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Bighorn
3400RL
Vizio L32
Samsung HT-Z310
DTV HR23-700

Very old Vizio.;)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Year
Brand
Model
Entertainment Center TV Make/Model #
Entertainment Center Surround Sound Make/Model #
Satellite Receiver Provider/Model #
Landmark
Rushmore
Sharp LC42SB48UT
Panasonic SCPT480
Directv HR24-500
2009Bighorn3670RLJensen JE2608WVRTLSamsung
HT-20
DISH ViP211k
There's my info, but the TV and the Samsung are no longer available.

happykraut

Hi everyone,

Thanks

2012BC2950RKToshiba 32C110UJensen AWM970none
Here is my info. I have no satellite.

danemayer

I've located manuals for all of the equipment people have posted so far, and have added them to the manuals section of the forum. I'm also building a connections matrix to identify the best way to cable all of the equipment together.

If you can't easily locate the model #s for your equipment, see if you can find the hardcopy manuals and post what's on the front cover.

Cyberdave

Hi everyone,

Thanks

2013LandmarkKey LargoSony
Front
KDL-46BX451
Bedroom
KDL-32BX331

Changed to LG Blu-rayDish 622VR
[/QUOTE

Hope this helps