Veterans' Discount

Buckeye

FYI- If you shop at Lowes or Home Depot they offer a 10% discount for all Veterans-active duty,retired, etc. While shopping at Home Depot, the salesperson noticed my Viet Nam Veterans' hat and told me about this policy. This discount is also offered at Lowes as well. There are no restrictions as long as you are purchasing items for your own use. Murph

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Yep, I flash my blue ID card there regularly. Tractor Supply also gives a discount, as does a Gilroy's Hdwe near me. Menard's does not. An AutoZone in town gives it to FD, PD, and EMS. I didn't ask about military.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Autozone also gives a 10% to military. I sure wish Walmart would get on the ball and offer one. It is really nice, it at least pays the taxes.

pegmikef

Several of the cell phone service providers (e.g., Verizon) give military dicounts, but you have to ask for them because they usually don't advertise them.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Several of the cell phone service providers (e.g., Verizon) give military dicounts, but you have to ask for them because they usually don't advertise them.

I'd ask Verizon about it but they might drop our 21% GM discount to give me the 10% :(