Extended warranty $5000.00

ncc1701e

When we bought this camper just over a year ago we did buy an extended warranty that covers pretty much everything from bumper to bumper as they say. The microwave died a couple weeks ago, out of warranty of course. Called the company and when all was said and done, we paid our $100 deductible, got a new microware of a better brand and larger capacity. The company paid all service call charges, delivery, installation just as promised. I have to say we were pleased. Microwaves are not that expensive and pretty much throwaway items anymore. But the experience does give me a decent feeling that if something major happens in the five year warranty period we should be in good shape.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
When we bought this camper just over a year ago we did buy an extended warranty that covers pretty much everything from bumper to bumper as they say. The microwave died a couple weeks ago, out of warranty of course. Called the company and when all was said and done, we paid our $100 deductible, got a new microware of a better brand and larger capacity. The company paid all service call charges, delivery, installation just as promised. I have to say we were pleased. Microwaves are not that expensive and pretty much throwaway items anymore. But the experience does give me a decent feeling that if something major happens in the five year warranty period we should be in good shape.

I don't know about them being inexpensive. We had our microwave/convection oven go out (3 times) in our previous Landmark. They ran $895 each. Luckily covered under warranty/extended warranty.