Escapee Offering

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Just wanted to inform everyone about a special offering by Escapees. If you are considering joining Escapees now is the time. Here is a quote from the latest Escapee newsletter I received via email today. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

"In an effort to reach out to potential members who just don't realize the value and benefit of Escapees, and in celebration of all we have stood for these past 35 years, we are offering a special gift to ALL RVers! Spread the word to your friends that beginning Tuesday, June 4, 2013, new U.S. memberships will be only $35 ($40 for Canada and Mexico)! That's a 50-percent discount off their first year's dues/enrollment fees. This special offer will end on Wednesday, July 31, 2013, just a few weeks after our official 35th birthday celebration which takes place in Gillette, Wyoming"[/FONT][/FONT]

For more information about Escapees you can check it out at www.escapees.com

Niles

Jim, didn't they have a deal you could sign up for life membership? I'd be interested if that is still a option.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Is the membership for a couple, (i.e., one per RV), or do we each need an individual membership?

Erika

Wharton

Lifetime memberships come and go. I think you need to be a member to get the offer for one, not sure.

porthole

Retired
Looked at their website. Not much info. Certainly not enough to give it any consideration.
Where is the benefit page?