EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 4/4/2014 to 4/6/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

HornedToad

I've been promising to take Helen back to a canoe rental place on the Brazos river @ Hwy 4
that we ran across a few years back when we were detoured around the Possum Kingdom fire.

This is just up the road from Santo and I would like to attend the rally and keep my promise.
We would arrive late on 4/3 and depart 4/6. Thanks!!!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Awesome! I'll put you down. We look forward to meeting you.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Paul & Nan

Nancy-Paul and I will be coming, not sure yet of the arrival date, probably leave on the Sunday and go to Winstar for a few days before Durant.

nander

Great, Nan! I've got you down.

Winstar is a great idea! We were going straight to Durant from Santo. Doesn't Durant have a free breakfast also?

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

pegmikef

I don't recall free breakfasts the last time we were there. We are also going directly from Santo to Durant as are several others I think.

HornedToad

Drove by Coffee Creek on the way home from Dallas today... first class park with very nice facilities.
Got the 411 on canoe rental, planning is based on if the Corps is letting water out of the dam.
Reserved a camping cabin for the girls to stay in, they get cramped in the back of the TH.
Looking forward to our 1st Rally!!!

nander

Drove by Coffee Creek on the way home from Dallas today... first class park with very nice facilities.
Got the 411 on canoe rental, planning is based on if the Corps is letting water out of the dam.
Reserved a camping cabin for the girls to stay in, they get cramped in the back of the TH.
Looking forward to our 1st Rally!!!

I hope they weren't too iced up from the recent storm. We look forward to meeting you and your family!

Paul & Nan

Winstar is a great idea! We were going straight to Durant from Santo. Doesn't Durant have a free breakfast also?

No Durant does not have the free breakfast. , so Winstar is a winner we think. It is, I think a bit less for the site fee as well. Must check that out.

pegmikef

Sold! Count us in. I figure we can catch both free breakfasts and still get to Durant early Thursday afternoon (about 70 Miles). Mike

nander

Sounds good to us too! Now to make reservations at Winstar.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

jbeletti

Belettis are confirmed for this rally. Made reservations with Scott this morning. We arrive 2-APR and leave 8-APR (6 nights). See everyone in Santo!

LBallard

The Ballard's are signed up. Arrive 2 Apr and Depart 7 Apr. I signed up directly to the campground, before I read your additional info on Page 1. Is Dave interested in playing golf?

See ya'll in April.

Lin and Debbie

Becci

Hi,
We will be in the area so we will come by & attend this rally.
I already contacted the park & made my reservations. We will be arriving April 2 & leaving the 8th.
See you there

nander

I've got you down, John & Becci and Lin & Debbie. We look forward to seeing you!

Lin, Dave is always ready to play golf! I'll look around for a course. If anyone else wants to play golf, please post.

pegmikef

I signed up directly to the campground, before I read your additional info on Page 1.

Nancy, I did the same thing . . posted here, but then went ahead and made reservations when I was trying to set up the dates for Santo/Thackerville/Durant stays. Is that a problem?

Mike

nander

Nancy, I did the same thing . . posted here, but then went ahead and made reservations when I was trying to set up the dates for Santo/Thackerville/Durant stays. Is that a problem?

Mike

Hi Mike,
No, no problem.

See you soon!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and Karen Halvorsen (Michigan) Will arrive April 3rd and Leave on the 7th of April... In Glen Rose there is Hammond's BBQ and when we were there a few years back they had a lunch buffet.... Just to to delicious..

Status
Not open for further replies.