You know it's humid when;

Cyberdave

We're at Andrews AFB (DC) and it's hot and humid. They only have 30 amp so the back AC runs almost non stop. Unless you want it to be 78 in the afternoon, you start with it cool like 71. I went to the bathroom and water dripped on me! Sort of like the MIB movie scene where the goop dropped on Will Smith. Looked up and the ceiling was wet, dripping wet and the pattern was about the same as the airflow. Shut off the AC and dried it up. Just to sure I checked inside the duct and it was dry.

The bathroom duct flows a lot of air and it is the coolest room in the house so. I'll keep an eye up!

ParkIt

Counter productive but you need to keep one of the ceiling vent fans open and running...doesn't sound like you have the option of plugging in a dehumidifier.

ILH

I was noticing on the weekend that the main A/C vent cover in the kitchen area was dripping condensation. It was really hot and very humid here. Not much you can do about it.

Mizmary

Ours has done it this past couple of weeks in SoCal. I don't normally run the a/c but it has been so humid that we've had to. It's a bit quieter than the dehumidifier-- but the wet floor from the drips was new to me. The DH checked it out and it's just the condensation because the a/c is working so well. I'll take it! 😋

Cyberdave

Usually, condensate forms out the coils and drains out unless it freezes.. Since the bathroom is a small enclosed area with it's own duct, the conditions are pretty well perfect for this to happen. We had ACM (Air Cycling Machines) we used to cool avionics systems on aircraft and on a humid day we could make it snow.