2014 Cyclone 4000 BlackWater Value Outside

HI,

My new cyclone has 2 grey water and 1 black water tank. In the front outside, there are 2 handles for opening tanks. The label on the door says Grey only. Does anyone know if the first handle in the compartment or the second is the black? I am going to test it out but thought I would ask the group too.

Thanks

Rayrule

On our 4000 there are a total of three levers for the 3 tanks. Two in the front compartment, the forward is the grey. The rear door on ours says grey only (as there is only 1 lever there) which is for the second grey tank from the kitchen sink draining in the rear waste outlet.

On our 4000 there are a total of three levers for the 3 tanks. Two in the front compartment, the forward is the grey. The rear door on ours says grey only (as there is only 1 lever there) which is for the second grey tank from the kitchen sink draining in the rear waste outlet.

Same on my 4000. To help me remember which is which in the front door, I use the phrase "back is black."

oscar

Same on my 4000. To help me remember which is which in the front door, I use the phrase "back is black."

Good one. Meanwhile I have to ask..... Is it THAT complicated to label this crap (ha ha I crack myself up) correctly? Hello Heartland? Am I missing something?