Customer Service Contact Information

jbeletti

While this read-only forum is not a Heartland Customer Service forum, it is a great place to centralize useful phone numbers, email and web addresses for Heartland and many of their suppliers. Please email or PM Jim Beletti with additions.

Heartland RVs, LLC - Customer Service - 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030
Dometic Sanitary (toilet) - 800-321-9886
Dometic Appliances - 260-463-2191
Tredit Tire - 800-537-2925

More to come but Heartland just gave us the toll-free number so I wanted to get it posted right away.

Jim

Last edited:

OAD

While this read-only forum is not a Heartland Customer Service forum, it is a great place to centralize useful phone numbers, email and web addresses for Heartland and many of their suppliers. Please email or PM Jim Beletti with additions.

Heartland RVs, LLC - Customer Service - 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030
Dometic Sanitary (toilet) - 800-321-9886
Dometic Appliances - 260-463-2191
Tredit Tire - 800-537-2925

More to come but Heartland just gave us the toll-free number so I wanted to get it posted right away.

Jim
are these numbers still current?

wdk450

What ever happened to the big list of Heartland Service and vendor contacts that used to appear on the home forum page in the OLD format of this forum???

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It's still here on the Home/Forums page.
Scroll down, it's on the right.

Peace
Dave

wdk450

Thanks, Dave. I hope other owners check out this handy service/vendors list.

I must be getting really old. Still adjusting to the "New" forum that's been around (what) 3 years or more.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
are these numbers still current?
Thank you Jim, I cannot get anyone here. I am trying to get the parts department as our coach was broken into and the rear wind behind the ladder was broken. have been trying to contact someone there for 3 days. They give teams that do not include Bighorn, there is no number for parts or service. on their greeting recording.