EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Bullard - 10/10/2014 to 10/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok ,Andy! Hopefully we will see you then!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Ok schedule has been posted and we play in huntsvegas I mean Huntsville that weekend so we will be at rally but I will be going to game that day. If anyone is interested in joining me for some college football let me know as Joanna will want to stay behind and hang out. I will call in the morning to make Rez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Woo hoo! It will be here before we know it.

Just got our reservation made today. We will arrive 10/9 and depart 10/12. Let me know if you know if ya need anything else.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Great Andy! Got you down.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

nander

I received a PM from Corbin & Flora Tayloe. They will be attending the rally. We look forward to seeing you!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
OK, reservations made! Arriving Wed. Oct 8, leaving Sunday, Oct. 12. Tony will be working during the weekdays, but we'll work around it. ;)

Tony & Erika

rxbristol

Rex and Karen, new members of the Heartland Owners Club, will be there...reservations made...arriving on the 8th and leaving 13 Oct. We look forward to meeting everyone.

nander

Rex and Karen, new members of the Heartland Owners Club, will be there...reservations made...arriving on the 8th and leaving 13 Oct. We look forward to meeting everyone.

Great, Rex and Karen! I have you down. We look forward to meeting you!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We happened to drive by this park on our way somewhere else this weekend. Looks nice! Can't wait for the Rally.

Donna1098

Just curious, the calendar of events indicates the Rally is from 9th-12th, but on the details it states 10-12th. I made reservations beginning on 9th, but if it doesn't begin until the 10th that's okay.

nander

Just curious, the calendar of events indicates the Rally is from 9th-12th, but on the details it states 10-12th. I made reservations beginning on 9th, but if it doesn't begin until the 10th that's okay.

Not sure why the calendar of events has the 9th. The rally is the 10th-12th.

We look forward to meeting you!

Status
Not open for further replies.