120 outlets in desk dead

2009 Augusta --The 120 outlets in the desk/entertainment slide quit. re-set all breakers. Checked the bathroom GFI. Any idea's where to look? Thanks

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Did they just quit all of a sudden or after a move. Do you have 12 volt lighting in the slide? The 110 and 12 volt wiring both come out of the bottom of the slide to a junction box. It may be inside or outside the frame but that would be the first place I would check. If you haven't operated the slide and they just quit suddenly you may have a loose or disconnected wire somewhere and all you can do is trace the wires for the culprit area.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
2009 Augusta --The 120 outlets in the desk/entertainment slide quit. re-set all breakers. Checked the bathroom GFI. Any idea's where to look? Thanks

The 2009 Augusta floorplan is almost identical to my 2009 BH3670. Unless they added something, the only GFCI is the one in the bathroom. As mentioned, look under the slide for the junction box and check the connections. I would also pull the outlet from under the desk and check the connections. Depending on how it's routed, check the outlet in the upper cabinet for the TV/stereo, as well.

The 2009 Augusta floorplan is almost identical to my 2009 BH3670. Unless they added something, the only GFCI is the one in the bathroom. As mentioned, look under the slide for the junction box and check the connections. I would also pull the outlet from under the desk and check the connections. Depending on how it's routed, check the outlet in the upper cabinet for the TV/stereo, as well.

You guys are the BEST TECH support ever, thanks.....

jimtoo

Hi Willneptune,, can you tell us what the problem was. You never know it may help someone else.

Jim M