Looking for ideas for mobile Internet service

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Your link was fine...it was there earlier today...must have been sold, as only 1 was available...

Thank you for confirming that I had a good link. I know one of the links I was looking at early was sold out but admittedly was a bit surprised as I had thought I had double checked that earlier link.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I was driving through the park i am currently in and noticed a Hughes Web satellite dish. Idecided to look it up on the net. I think this plan is with free equipment:
http://www.hughesnet.com/?page=Plans-Pricing but you do have to put up and aim a dish.

We had Hughesnet for several years...be aware they do NOT support mobile users. We often had issues because they would routinely change the sats we were using and we would set up the dish (which only a certified tech is suppose to do), and we could not connect. When you call them and tell them you are mobile...they will NOT assist you in any way. Go so tired of what we called NOC gremlins (national operations center) that we finally went to cellular....

P.S. the equipment isn't free...you either purchase it for $299 or lease it for $9.99 a month.

jbeletti

Novatel 4620LE 4G Modem on Verizon available for FREE

Hey - if anyone's interested, I have a Novatel 4620LE 4G Modem on Verizon available for FREE (you assume my remaining months on the device). Click here to see it.

mobilcastle

Update:
I bought the Amazon hot spot 3G for $10 a month unlimited and it works very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mobilcastle

I bought the 4620 model. This is the only one I could find on Amazon now. Good luck.[h=1]Verizon Wireless Mifi 4510L Unlimited 3g Prepaid $10 a Month Mobile Wifi Hotspot Modem Data[/h]