EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 10/17/2014 to 10/19/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Althea we are rooting for ya to get it fixed. Keep us informed and if there is anything we can do let me know.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
All good! Connie and I (along with Sloopy and Carmen!) will be arriving on the 14th, departing on the 20th. We're excited!

TomMar

Great news Bob. Apologize for the slow response, we've been unpacking from a move. We'll see y'all there, travel safe.:)

TomMar

I am not sure, we'll have to see if anyone posts. I gave up golf when I run out of cuss words and I can tell ya' I went thru the whole list .

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I am not sure, we'll have to see if anyone posts. I gave up golf when I run out of cuss words and I can tell ya' I went thru the whole list .

Hey Tom this is a nice park but may I suggest you bring a LARGE bag of ant poison as they are bad this weekend. My feet and the underside of both dogs got ate up yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired

Dave will be there for golf. He'll play anytime. :)

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

TomMar

Walter we have you on the list. Welcome to the group, y'all come on down. Travel safe.

danemayer

Dan and Ann Mayer are booked into the park arriving Wednesday the 15th, departing Sunday the 19th. Coming straight from the Bullard Rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.