EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 3/27/2015 to 3/29/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Will it hurt your attendance if the "Lil Guy" shows up? Keep in mind that Debbie and I both have to come with it.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Will it hurt your attendance if the "Lil Guy" shows up? Keep in mind that Debbie and I both have to come with it.

You both better come! Lucky for you the sites are pull thru. :) and we'll have donuts! LOL.

I've got you down and look forward to seeing you both again! Oh, you be the rally photographer. :)

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

'Lil Guy'

I'll get DW to make reservations. Is there a need to bring my golf clubs? I don't play golf, just wanted to haul my clubs with me.

nander

I'll get DW to make reservations. Is there a need to bring my golf clubs? I don't play golf, just wanted to haul my clubs with me.

Yes, bring the clubs. Dave is always up for a game and there is a course nearby.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

nander

Now is the time to be planning your 2015 rallies. Please plan to attend the NTX Chapter Rally in Santo, TX, March 27-29, 2015.
Post #1 has all the info.
We hope to see you there!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Now is the time to be planning your 2015 rallies. Please plan to attend the NTX Chapter Rally in Santo, TX, March 27-29, 2015.
Post #1 has all the info.
We hope to see you there!!

And if you can make it come on down to SWLA before hand for the Louisiana rally and then caravan up to santo from there. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Didn't get site number yet but made reservations. We'll be there on the 26th thru 29th. I did make sure that these were going to be pull thru sites. We just put our unit back in storage. What a sight backing it into the stall. Hopefully Debbbie and I will be talking again by the time of the rally. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
BTW; Not trying to look different and fit in even though we have the smallest rig at these events, we noticed everyone was flying flags. Well, the Bakers now have a flagpole. It's the short one. The long pole made the rig look smaller. We also noticed most people had name plaques outside their rigs. Well, to fit in and not stand out, we now have a name tag depicting the Bakers and the 'Lil Guy'. To make our rig look larger and take up more space, I ordered it on a ceder plank that is 4' by 10' long. This will help take up more space in our pull thru site and create an illusion of a bigger rig. I'm still trying to come up with a stand that can support it. And you think you hate us now.......

nander

Didn't get site number yet but made reservations. We'll be there on the 26th thru 29th. I did make sure that these were going to be pull thru sites. We just put our unit back in storage. What a sight backing it into the stall. Hopefully Debbbie and I will be talking again by the time of the rally. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
BTW; Not trying to look different and fit in even though we have the smallest rig at these events, we noticed everyone was flying flags. Well, the Bakers now have a flagpole. It's the short one. The long pole made the rig look smaller. We also noticed most people had name plaques outside their rigs. Well, to fit in and not stand out, we now have a name tag depicting the Bakers and the 'Lil Guy'. To make our rig look larger and take up more space, I ordered it on a ceder plank that is 4' by 10' long. This will help take up more space in our pull thru site and create an illusion of a bigger rig. I'm still trying to come up with a stand that can support it. And you think you hate us now.......

LOL! Can't wait to see that cedar plank and how you stand it up!!

You did such a great job taking pictures in LA, I hope you can take some for our rally! See you soon!

jassson007

Dang Frank I hope you bring the little guy with the little flag and huge name plate to louisiana. Lol

'Lil Guy'

Andy, am I going to get another Donut delivered to the dump station? I didn't know whether to feel special or insulted. That name plate and stand is putting me way over on my TV payload. Don't know if it can handle that stretch of I 10 that beats the SH...out of everything. Last time I was on that stretch of I 10, the 'Lil Guy' was airborne half the time and my spare tire cover fell off and all of the beers in my cooler exploded. But yea, we'll try to make it.

jassson007

Andy, am I going to get another Donut delivered to the dump station? I didn't know whether to feel special or insulted. That name plate and stand is putting me way over on my TV payload. Don't know if it can handle that stretch of I 10 that beats the SH...out of everything. Last time I was on that stretch of I 10, the 'Lil Guy' was airborne half the time and my spare tire cover fell off and all of the beers in my cooler exploded. But yea, we'll try to make it.

These are full hookup sites. Besides if jo had done her job you would have still been in your site. Lol. I hope yall can make it cause we need some entertainment for sure. Lol

jo9463

These are full hookup sites. Besides if jo had done her job you would have still been in your site. Lol. I hope yall can make it cause we need some entertainment for sure. Lol

Excuse me?? If you had done your job and gotten the donuts to begin with, I wouldn't have needed to "hold them" in their spot.

'Lil Guy'

Sounds like this rally could get very exciting :) this year.

Jim M
It certainly does. The North Texas Chapter seems to bring the best out in everyone. I can't wait for the happening to happen.lol

Joanna, you went above and beyond on holding us up and I thought you were there because you liked us.
I just love stirring these things up. Looking forward to round 2 at the Rally.

Where is Dave from Wyoming with his score cards.lol

jo9463

It certainly does. The North Texas Chapter seems to bring the best out in everyone. I can't wait for the happening to happen.lol

Joanna, you went above and beyond on holding us up and I thought you were there because you liked us.
I just love stirring these things up. Looking forward to round 2 at the Rally.

Where is Dave from Wyoming with his score cards.lol

I really do like you. I really enjoyed our conversation while I holding you up. Lol

'Lil Guy'

Certainly you both know that this Donut business is in jest. We had a great time at your rally and enjoyed visiting with your one on one. Hope to see you both in Santos and we're going to try to make yours also. I kid alot but not about my new cedar plank name plaque. It's huge. I'm surprised more people haven't signed up for the North Texas Rally just to see this thing. It could be the 8th wonder of the world. With the little flag, it creates the illusion of a 50' rig. I'll have an open bar Friday night just for people that want to get their picture taken in front of it. After a few cocktails, the name plaque seems to get even bigger. I'll probably have to just lean it against the rear bumper of my truck since I haven't been able to fabricate a stand for it. After word gets out that this thing is for real, people will be paying my way to attend their rallys just to have it on site. It really is a marvel to behold. Maybe Andy can help Debbie and I set it up.
See you both at the rally. Later and have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.