RV Expense tracking app for Android

leroyle

Hi,

I've developed this Android app to help us track our trip expenses. Partly so that we know what goes where and partly to build my mobile app development skills.

I've put it out on the Google Play Store as a means of giving back to the RV community. It is and always will be free. I'm not sure at this point how much more work I will put into it. Just depends on how it takes off (or doesn't).

If interested take a look on the Play Store: RV Expenses

jimtoo

Hi leroyle,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum. The app looks good.
Thanks for posting it.

Tundra2084

We would love to be able to use this app but it's only available for the android users and we are windows and apple uses. If he could make this available in those IOS we would love something like this.

jimtoo

We would love to be able to use this app but it's only available for the android users and we are windows and apple uses. If he could make this available in those IOS we would love something like this.

I agree with you. I would like to have it on my PC and be able to merge data or transfer data for easier use.

ILH

The app will not download for my region - I assume because I'm in Canada. Any chance we can access the apk directly?

leroyle

Thanks for the kind words folks.

Unfortunately I'm not an IOS nor Windows developer at this point. Too much difference in the three for me to handle them all part time and unpaid at that :eek:) Used to dabble in Windows, tried IOS once. Android is cheaper, less rigid, and played better with the "real world" job that I used to have.

ILH, it looks like I had a bad setting in the Play Store settings. I think I've corrected it. It hopefully will be available in a few hours once the Play Store has refreshed it. ( I don't know what the typical delay is. ) If that does not work for you by tomorrow sometime, let me know and I'll make a spot for it on the support web site, http://www.bigonmobile.com

Safe Travels,
Leroy

leroyle

Jim,

Thanks for pushing my posting through. I've been a long time lurker so figured it was time to give back.

Leroy

ILH

Thanks for the kind words folks.

Unfortunately I'm not an IOS nor Windows developer at this point. Too much difference in the three for me to handle them all part time and unpaid at that :eek:) Used to dabble in Windows, tried IOS once. Android is cheaper, less rigid, and played better with the "real world" job that I used to have.

ILH, it looks like I had a bad setting in the Play Store settings. I think I've corrected it. It hopefully will be available in a few hours once the Play Store has refreshed it. ( I don't know what the typical delay is. ) If that does not work for you by tomorrow sometime, let me know and I'll make a spot for it on the support web site, http://www.bigonmobile.com

Safe Travels,
Leroy

Got it - thanks!