EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Bullard - 10/9/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRT

Re: Info please N.Tx chapter

Rhonda and I will attend. We will arrive on the 9th and leave on the 11th. A word of caution if you are traveling on toll road 49 form I-20, about 4 miles from the interstate is a very large dip in the road when entering onto a bridge. It was quite a ride when we hit this 2 weeks ago on our way to the park. Hopefully this will be fixed before the rally.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Re: Info please N.Tx chapter

Rhonda and I will attend. We will arrive on the 9th and leave on the 11th. A word of caution if you are traveling on toll road 49 form I-20, about 4 miles from the interstate is a very large dip in the road when entering onto a bridge. It was quite a ride when we hit this 2 weeks ago on our way to the park. Hopefully this will be fixed before the rally.

Great, Rhonda & Randy! I've got you down. We look forward to seeing you again!

DaveTyler

Please put Dave & Kathy Tyler down to attend. HOC #2866. If these rallies are anything like George Speir(Chipendale) says they are, we are ready for our first one! Looking forward to meeting folks. Dave

nander

Please put Dave & Kathy Tyler down to attend. HOC #2866. If these rallies are anything like George Speir(Chipendale) says they are, we are ready for our first one! Looking forward to meeting folks. Dave

I've put you down, Dave & Kathy! We look forward to meeting you!

Chippendale

Nancy and Dave:

Made my reservation this afternoon for Bullard. I will arrive on the 7th and leave on the 12th.

Thanks, George

nander

Nancy and Dave:

Made my reservation this afternoon for Bullard. I will arrive on the 7th and leave on the 12th.

Thanks, George

Great, George! We look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

mfogarty

Mike and Patrice Fogarty will arrive on the 7th.

Everett Hunt and Fay Eger will also arrive on the 7th.

We look forward to seeing everyone.

mmomega

AnyTimer
It's going to be iffy if we make it now, I just referenced the rally date against football schedule and we have a Cowboys game against the Patriots on the 11th.
I'm going to have to think about it, I'd have to leave at noon or earlier Sunday morning to get back home and get the RV in storage to make it to the game before kickoff.

Hmmmmm...

nander

It's going to be iffy if we make it now, I just referenced the rally date against football schedule and we have a Cowboys game against the Patriots on the 11th.
I'm going to have to think about it, I'd have to leave at noon or earlier Sunday morning to get back home and get the RV in storage to make it to the game before kickoff.

Hmmmmm...

Well, I can't believe you even have to think about coming to the rally or football!! :D hahahaha!!
You can do both!

Tyler

Hollys
Cecil and Carolyn Holly are looking forward to attending the Bullard Rally. We'll arrive Thurs, 8th and depart Sunday, Oct 11. We are so looking forward to meeting all of you. C&C

nander

Cecil and Carolyn Holly are looking forward to attending the Bullard Rally. We'll arrive Thurs, 8th and depart Sunday, Oct 11. We are so looking forward to meeting all of you. C&C

Great, Cecil & Carolyn! We look forward to meeting you!

Status
Not open for further replies.