EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Kerrville - 11/6/2015 to 11/8/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna1098

Kinda concerned about the weather starting tomorrow. One FB post stated there is possibility of massive tornados in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Kinda concerned about the weather starting tomorrow. One FB post stated there is possibility of massive tornados in Texas.

I haven't heard that. The rain chances are only 60%. . We can huddle in the shelter together!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

'Lil Guy'

The Bakers are not going to be able to make it. Our son just got back from Africa where he works off shore and we're meeting him in Jacksonville this weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience and hope to see everyone at a later date.

pegmikef

Sorry to hear that Frank. I was looking forward to seeing you and Debbie again and your humor.

On another subject, I just looked at the weather and the only warnings in this area were a high pollen count and a flash flood warning starting at 9 PM tonight. Nothing about tornadoes (at least for the next 12 hours or so).

Donna1098

Okay I think someone just wanted to stir things up. I've seen too many RV's damaged by storms lately and reacted before I checked the facts. We'll be there:)

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
The Bakers are not going to be able to make it. Our son just got back from Africa where he works off shore and we're meeting him in Jacksonville this weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience and hope to see everyone at a later date.
Not to worry Frank we understand.

Donna1098

Thanks again Tom and Marty for organizing the Kerrville Rally. We had a great time and some wonderful food. I even played my first game of Mexican Train! Thanks to Monica and Stella for directing my moves.
Excited to get back out again but it may be a few months before that happens

pegmikef

Having just overeaten again at our third potluck of the weekend at this rally, I would like to second what Donna said . . . many thanks to Tom and Marti for getting us all together with old and new friends. We had a great time despite the weather. Thanks again

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Ditto...we had a great time Tom & Marti! Thanks for everything!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Just wanted to say that Elaine & I had a great time at our first ever Heartland Owners Club rally. We enjoyed meeting a lot of fine folks and look forward to attending a future rally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.