Project LM 365

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Our basement door also leaked on the door side. Upon looking at the rubber gasket, we found a small piece of tape hidden behind the gasket, folding the gasket back. Looks like the tape was put on when the coach went to the paint bay for the full body paint. Haven't had a problem since then.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I finally received my drawer slides (that I ordered back in July I think)for my sewer storage drawer.
It will be on the opposite side of my fire pit drawer.
Not sure when I'll get to this project but it's on the list.

bcd35eb0100cbb57701e085f390d99b1.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

TikiDawg

Jerrod,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you on this milestone birthday. I'll bet you'll spend the day working on some kind project. Enjoy.
Steve & Kelly

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TikiDawg

You're most welcome. I'm trying to get all of your followers to respond and increase your thread count substantially.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kathi-27

happy birthday Jerrod. have a question for you. just got my tst tpms. was wondering if you know the tire pressure difference from cold to hot when pulling on long trip in the summer heat. getting ready to set up sensors. needing to know some idea low and high pressure to set at. any suggestions would be very helpful.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

happy birthday Jerrod. have a question for you. just got my tst tpms. was wondering if you know the tire pressure difference from cold to hot when pulling on long trip in the summer heat. getting ready to set up sensors. needing to know some idea low and high pressure to set at. any suggestions would be very helpful.
I don't have the answer this question. I seen a video or TST told me, I can't remember which. But they said that the temp settings that are pre set into the unit really don't need to be changed.
So I just set my air pressure settings and left the temp settings alone.

danemayer

I used to see a 20 psi climb on our Goodyear G614s on a 100 degree summer day - from 110 to 130 psi. I don't think the Goodyear G114s have quite that much of an increase.

Kathi-27

I left the temp setting alone. trying to figure what to set the low and hi air press to. was not sure how much air press gain from cold to hot there is after running a few hours in summer temps

mlpeloquin

It's been raining down here Pismo Beach all night and most of morning.
Hopefully see the sun this weekend

Pismo Coast Village RV Resort? If so, they had two big trees fall last year. One crushing one fifth wheel. Thankfully know one was hurt. I do like the park, but have not been there since we had a class C. At the time we had made the reservations they told me that they had a few spots left. When we got there it turned out to be the clam festival. What a great surprise. Never ate so much clam chowder. All good and different in taste. We now seem to go to Morro Bay and Santa Barbra and have forgotten about Pismo Beach. It is a nice place.