Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Found a little time today to tinker.
First I installed my AMP Resurch bed step...
I wish it was farther back closer to the fender... But that's where they dicided it to put it.
I had to modify their block a bit to get enough threads to catch on the main nut.
I'll call AMP Resurch on Monday and tell them about there issue.
Any way it's on now. !!!

6d13953ffb3039cf1630f62025488d01.jpg

e1e84007a23f3484765271bd0ebd721b.jpg

2cf11d6ee6c036529bce93d4f94d6946.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Next I made up another 7.0 cord for a fellow Heartlander just need to get more water proof switch boots. Then I'll ship it out.

5d11cb8d4dfc6b8bf34e0fee0c8050a6.jpg

Last edited:

BigGuy82

Next I mad up another 7.0 cord for a fellow Heartlander just need to get more water proof switch boots. Then I'll ship it out.

Might want to try the 10 post box - a LOT more room, even if you only need 6 or 7 posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Next I made up another 7.0 cord for a fellow Heartlander just need to get more water proof switch boots. Then I'll ship it out.

I am assuming that the switch if for a flasher when stopped and disconnected. If so, what are you using for the flasher?

IronJ

Found a little time today to tinker.
First I installed my AMP Resurch bed step...
I wish it was farther back closer to the fender... But that's where they dicided it to put it.
I had to modify their block a bit to get enough threads to catch on the main nut.
I'll call AMP Resurch on Monday and tell them about there issue.
Any way it's on now. !!!

6d13953ffb3039cf1630f62025488d01.jpg

e1e84007a23f3484765271bd0ebd721b.jpg

2cf11d6ee6c036529bce93d4f94d6946.jpg

I like those steps...really makes unhitching way more manageable..and getting into the cooler I keep in bed too...just watch your pants/zipper..I already had on nice scratch fixed...lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kathi-27

hi Jerrod would you mind posting your wiring diag for the emerg flasher set up can't figure it out for sure by pic. and your 3 way switch set up for running lites. any advice would be helpful thanks. also which flasher ef32rl or ef32rlnp they look the same.

Kathi-27

thanks Jerrod. thats the way I thought it was wired just wanted to make sure. which flasher are you using ef32rl or ef32rlnp can't see the last part of number in pic thanks again

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

One thing I wanted to bring up. Someone mentioned this awhile back in a PM to me.
If you have the 7.0 box and have your Furrion rear camera hooked to your marker lights, I'm not sure if using your flasher option for a long period of time could harm the camera.
The power would be flashing on and off and who knows what it would do to it.
However in an emergency situation I think I'd take my chances.
You can always wire in the remote power switch like Tikidawg did.

Kathi-27

Jerrod thanks for the info on the flasher will get it ordered. have already did the remote mode on rear camera like tikidawg did and have a toggle switch for the tpms repeater on box.

Bones

I may go in my box this spring and clean up some of the extra wires I've got in there from my brakes

porthole

Retired
One thing I wanted to bring up. Someone mentioned this awhile back in a PM to me.
If you have the 7.0 box and have your Furrion rear camera hooked to your marker lights, I'm not sure if using your flasher option for a long period of time could harm the camera.
The power would be flashing on and off and who knows what it would do to it.
However in an emergency situation I think I'd take my chances.
You can always wire in the remote power switch like Tikidawg did.

a) why would you be flashing all of your marker lights and not just the turn-brake lights?
b) you could make a timer that would keep the camera energized during the off cycle of the flashers.

My timer

Video

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I like the light...
My flasher was originally put in for a little extra bling at the rallys, then we dicided it would be a good safety feature if the RV needed to left on the side of the road.
Next I had put it on the lights because it's only one circuit. If I wanted to put it on the turn signals I would have to use diodes inside that 7-way box.
I didn't want to make to technical for myself or others. This is a simple DIY project for most.