Project LM 365

Bones

It sounds like the B&W is definitely the way to go. I am always shoving the camper back or sometimes forward trying to get the hitch to release. One of the things I found seems to help a bit is once I back the camper in I put the parking brake on before I put the truck in park lift the trailer up and most of the time I can get the hitch to release.

- - - Updated - - -

If I even mentioned this to the DW I would be sent away somewhere

carl.swoyer

I must admit this is a great forum. Also I'll turn myself in for being an aggressive early member.
Heartland family Rock on! Jim Fenner drop a note!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well I've finally dieled in this new Klutch welder.
And I've switched from flux core wire to solid wire and I'm using mix 75% - 25% gas. WOW what a difference it makes. I wish I would have figured this out before I built my Traiger lift. Oh well I'm getting better and better.
Lots of practice.

c850adf27554838d218b83cc486a9e92.jpg

15d0e2b44cdd4e534fbf17541fdbb673.jpg

7cc3ea4d4c847bbcb5506aa38f0a33b3.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bones

LOL
Tell Santa you want a new hitch.
It will go really nicely with the TrailAir pinbox you have. :)

I wish. Santa doesn't visit me anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I've finally dieled in this new Klutch welder.
And I've switched from flux core wire to solid wire and I'm using mix 75% - 25% gas. WOW what a difference it makes. I wish I would have figured this out before I built my Traiger lift. Oh well I'm getting better and better.
Lots of practice.

c850adf27554838d218b83cc486a9e92.jpg

15d0e2b44cdd4e534fbf17541fdbb673.jpg

7cc3ea4d4c847bbcb5506aa38f0a33b3.jpg

Jerrod nice welding

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

There's welders and then there's grinders. You are a welder! Nice weld!👍🏻
LOL ...I was a grinder​ on my last few projects !!!
I'm glad I finally figured out this "new to me" technically. Big difference from the stick welding I did as a kid.
Now I need to come up with more welding project.

Restofrank

LOL ...I was a grinder​ on my last few projects !!!
I'm glad I finally figured out this "new to me" technically. Big difference from the stick welding I did as a kid.
Now I need to come up with more welding project.

I'm with you on that, I use to do a lot of auto body panel replacing and I was really proud of the welds that I was making, now that I'm retired and not doing anymore full restorations, my welds sometimes look marginal and I become a grinder. LOL😁

porthole

Retired
I'm not worried about leaks as much. I'm more worried about bending the ram from pushing back on it with the truck with the legs sitting firmly on the ground and the extra traction of the SnapPads. I think they'll bend before they'll slide.
So I've always been very cautious when pushing back on them to release that darn Reese hitch.
Well now with the B&W it's no longer a issue.

Aluminum pistons and you can bend them.

https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/11365-And-so-it-begins?p=536413&viewfull=1#post536413

carl.swoyer

My 2012 Landmark Rushmore with full body paint is still looking new. You can have the fiberglass chalk. Full body paint is the best choice.
bed4284da9d6a4a1bc4710f42b0cebf8.jpg

Restofrank

My 2012 Landmark Rushmore with full body paint is still looking new. You can have the fiberglass chalk. Full body paint is the best choice.
bed4284da9d6a4a1bc4710f42b0cebf8.jpg

Your full body paint looks beautiful! We ordered over a month ago a BH 3270 with full body paint and we can't wait to get it. I plan on keeping it covered when were not using it. We have a 2014 North Trail Caliber Edition now and when I take the cover off of it looks new. I know from experience that covering it can be a PITA but, it's worth it for me.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Yesterdays​ project.
After getting warning tickets on our RV in Vegas for having our flag pole stuck into the gravel.
DW wanted something freestanding. Well she got on Pinterest and started looking for something she liked, then sending me pictures of them.
I was in the middle of making my T-REX bars so I was just blowing her off.:).
Now that my bars are in Powder Coating and the RV was at the dealer getting the Cilijet wax job. I had time to put something together.

Most all of these parts were from Home depot.

008fe8fa4848ecb2c47b67cf5212c397.jpg

12b53380a408598481e9edbc053e466b.jpg

She has a Zoey statue coming but this is the real thing. LOL

8a2c04ac372dfbb9dc9ee0c52d5aae47.jpg

5175e1956983ba0c88a5eca4f8fee46d.jpg

I used a
Aluminum 4x4 mailbox post.
A solar powered led post light
Small piece of plywood base
Rock decor door mat
Cut to size 4x4 lagged to the plywood to set the post on.
Some trim board for the bottom.
She found the flag hanger on Amazon

Project done.

Last edited: