Project LM 365

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok, is it to fill the space on either side of the tank/toolbox, next to the side rail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Erika win the prize 🏆

I hate when tree leaves, dirt, hay, and fire wood, scraps, blows up along the sides of my tool box. And now with my new tonneau cover setup it would be worse. There is a big void back there now. My plan is to mount a VIAIR Compressor and tank back there in that void some day soon. Well I don't want stuff blowing in there so I found this XL 3.5" pool noodle on Amazon and figured I could make it fit in there.

Love my new band saw !!!!
e7d5ee62f025896fed430fe2dc5b8ee5.jpg
a41843e6d33d3ff07f1cbf3249a92114.jpg
94de7485e279fdd459e71895499107b2.jpg
ea6cbea2bffb2d02d42d39db52c9af9c.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Post counts :cool:
I'm running out of Mod's to do. The only one I have left on my list is the drawer for all of my sewer attachments. I just haven't been ready to dive into that one.
I did finally finish my backup lights cutout relay. After three tries at it. "It works" Thanks for sharing that post with the link of which wire to look for.

Nbomar

I'm running out of Mod's to do. The only one I have left on my list is the drawer for all of my sewer attachments. I just haven't been ready to dive into that one.
I did finally finish my backup lights cutout relay. After three tries at it. "It works" Thanks for sharing that post with the link of which wire to look for.

I'm sure you could setup a secondary business of "I'll do your mods for you" if you really want to. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Dave the bill for travel time world be a little bit high !!!!
Taking the rig to the east coast is on my bucket list ..