Project LM 365

jbeletti

I like this version a lot Jerrord - nice work. When you're at a rally and it's rig tour time, you're going to need to put out some snacks, provide seating, a features sheet and have an intermission :) Great work.

Bones

I like this version a lot Jerrord - nice work. When you're at a rally and it's rig tour time, you're going to need to put out some snacks, provide seating, a features sheet and have an intermission :) Great work.

I want popcorn.!!!!!!! :cool:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

LOL thanks Jim this one came out really nice.
Also that silverware drawer Mod that I did a while back has relly been working out well. It was a night and day difference on organizing the silverware and finding what your looking for when you open the drawer from either side. It was a bit costly for me to pay a cabinet guy to dissemble the drawer, cut it down, reasemble it, and make that slide tray. ($300) That might be a good feature for the factory to add in. I'm sure it wouldn't cost much more for them to do it. The consumer would sure love it.
I'll sell them my Patton $$$$. LOL
27b43d7c1b1c7d71817de9adfd52f17c.jpg
246c5e371e03b1214e736f20efc7eef8.jpg

Sent from Jerrod's phone with Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

No that was the wood shop at my dealer $107 an hour. I didn't ask how much ? I asked how soon can I have it back.
Live and learn right.

jbeletti

No that was the wood shop at my dealer $107 an hour. I didn't ask how much ? I asked how soon can I have it back.
Live and learn right.

Agreed! Sometimes we just want what we want. I had a neighbor design and fab my dual receiver hitch. I asked how much per hour but not how many hours. It'll take what it takes. This guy is a perfectionist. Turned out great. Steel isn't cheap but his hourly "neighbor rate" is. Think it cost me $360 all in (steel, supplies and labor at $25/hr). I was on a VERY tight timeline (days) and wanted it for an upcoming 3-rally trip. :)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That is, the "I want it now" price $$$$$
My single receiver hitch that I put on mine, was about $240 I think

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Mod still not done
I hadn't finished my 7-way cord Mod yet, and good thing because today I was in my shop trailer and found a lighter duty cord. Its a lot lighter then that extra heavy duty green one that I was going to use.
The little one is a flat RV 7-way cord I had bought from an on-line RV parts dealer. It's too small, and too short, to plug into the in the bed plug. I thinking it will pull out when I make a hard right turn.
The big green one is a big rig round plug, I had cut the ends off of already, (oh well) to put the RV plug on. It's too big and too heavy.
Then the middle one is the one I found today. It's just right I will get it put on one day soon. I might leave the stock long cord on and just zip-tie it up in the pin box just in case I ever have someone else pull the coach that doesn't have the plug in the bed, or if I ever have trouble with the inner plug
1af11abf181ceed733bd32179347fa08.jpg

Bones

Jerrod,
Are you going to add the 7 way junction box in the pin box area? I would highly recommend that addition as well as a new pigtail.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod,
Are you going to add the 7 way junction box in the pin box area? I would highly recommend that addition as well as a new pigtail.
Bones
I'm not sure why I didn't even think of that your right that will make my job of wiring 2 cords in one box a whole lot easier. I have used those 7-way boxes on my trucks for years. I think I even have one somewhere. Thanks for knocking me in the head I will definitely be doing that.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I just stopped at Profleet truck parts to pick one up they were out of the black one's, they'll have one for me tomorrow.
But they did have a smoked clear one, kinda see through.
I'm on the fence with that one if I cut all of the wire just the perfect length and make it look all nice and pretty, it might be kinda cool.
Or I could go with the black and cover the mess.

Bones

I just stopped at Profleet truck parts to pick one up they were out of the black one's, they'll have one for me tomorrow.
But they did have a smoked clear one, kinda see through.
I'm on the fence with that one if I cut all of the wire just the perfect length and make it look all nice and pretty, it might be kinda cool.
Or I could go with the black and cover the mess.

I got the black cover. The smoke sounds nice but not to sure who would see it other than yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

A follow up on the shower track modification
It definitely made a big difference.
Ok so I am to assume all the water drains nicely out of the track then. My shower door has separated from my wall so I may just take the whole thing out and do this to the track as well. I wish I could get a nicer shower enclosure in there instead of the cheap plastic wrap.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I got the black cover. The smoke sounds nice but not to sure who would see it other than yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I am to assume all the water drains nicely out of the track then. My shower door has separated from my wall so I may just take the whole thing out and do this to the track as well. I wish I could get a nicer shower enclosure in there instead of the cheap plastic wrap.
Most of the water dose. You can see it was almost a 1/4" of water sitting in there. I ground down all 3 or 4 (can't remember how many there was right now) drain sections across the door track. So now when you rinse it out most of the water drains out and the rest dries up. Before you had a 1/4" of water just sitting in there for a long time.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Another Mod I did a long time ago, if you can call it a Mod.
When we took delivery of our LM365 in May, the dinette table was not level at all !!! It was almost 3/4" off. I took the panel off under the table and removed the mounting screws and installed shims (washers) until it was level. Probably 5 on the bottom and 3 in the middle. Now the table is level and it gave us a little more clearance for leg room getting in and out.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

LOL ya I'm working on my garage at home doing epoxy floors, new cabinets and paint so the rig is on the back burner right now.
All of my tools and supplies are all boxed up and going into a POD for a few weeks.