Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod, maybe your volt meter needs to be calibrated. Just a thought.
I'm going to call them all good. LOL

You can see in the background that little meter is at 13.8v still 5v or 6v off

1a601a460ac110a09f4128a3c1c28d2d.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jim B. You need to try these connectors, they are awesome.
I did a little project today and use 4 of 2X and 1 of the 3X it doesn't get any easier then this.
3f076799a1ba9cd1ca9d7cedb2ef7213.jpg

42ff762ad2d49727473654815021aae4.jpg

966ebc6640c06efe4fa205afc71fd9a7.jpg

JBoyerinAbq

Thanks Jess - that's all I need. Our bottom drawer refuses to stay shut - this fix is simple and secure. I've got some scrap - time to get to work.

- - - Updated - - -

Tom - thanks for the specs. I'm gathering some parts to knock this out before getting back on the road this weekend.

Safe travels all!

Rollin_Free

I'm going to call them all good. LOL

You can see in the background that little meter is at 13.8v still 5v or 6v off

Well I guess that answers the calibration concern but he's got 3 DVM's. Hum"........ I have trouble keeping up with just one.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Simple Mod
Installed a Fan-Tastic Fan vent cover. It was actually really easy to do. One nice thing about these new covers are, they are removable. Making it easier to clean underneath. Just pull 4 pins and it's off.
The main reason for the cover for us is to be able to run the fan rain or shine. We like to run the fan at night with our side bedroom windows open to pull that breeze across us. We've been spending a lot of time on the coast and the moist air or the rain would keep closing the vent. I can now just shut off the rain sensor and enjoy the fresh air.

If you click on the link and watch the video you'll see why I chose the Fan-Tastic vent cover. You can also watch the install video.
Vent cover- http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/fan-tastic-ultrabreeze-vent-cover-white/58894
Dicor sealant- http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/dicor-self-leveling-lap-sealant-white/32125

66a6472840b7e99057129e8f065a85b8.jpg

f1b0736b091e0b41e7008bd2c696ec5e.jpg

Bones

Simple Mod
Installed a Fan-Tastic Fan vent cover. It was actually really easy to do. One nice thing about these new covers are, they are removable. Making it easier to clean underneath. Just pull 4 pins and it's off.
The main reason for the cover for us is to be able to run the fan rain or shine. We like to run the fan at night with our side bedroom windows open to pull that breeze across us. We've been spending a lot of time on the coast and the moist air or the rain would keep closing the vent. I can now just shut off the rain sensor and enjoy the fresh air.

If you click on the link and watch the video you'll see why I chose the Fan-Tastic vent cover. You can also watch the install video.
Vent cover- http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/fan-tastic-ultrabreeze-vent-cover-white/58894
Dicor sealant- http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/dicor-self-leveling-lap-sealant-white/32125

Very straight forward set up.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Simple Mod

We added this vent cover to our previous ElkRidge when we upgraded the OEM bath fan to a fantastic fan. It's a little "ugly" in that it's not as sleek-looking compared to other vent covers, but it's perfectly moulded to fit the fantastic fan vent and a perfect fit so there's no limit to opening the vent within the cover. It's well worth the $$. When we have the funds, we'll add one to the BC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

We added this vent cover to our previous ElkRidge when we upgraded the OEM bath fan to a fantastic fan. It's a little "ugly" in that it's not as sleek-looking compared to other vent covers, but it's perfectly moulded to fit the fantastic fan vent and a perfect fit so there's no limit to opening the vent within the cover. It's well worth the $$. When we have the funds, we'll add one to the BC.

I too have added the Fantastic brand vent covers to my Fantastic vent fans on the last 3 RVs and prefer them over the others that don't allow the fan to fully open. With 3 ACs, a Winegard Razor and a Winegard Travel'r up there, I don't notice the white Fantastic vent fan cover.

I love NEVER having to think about what the weather conditions are outside before using the fan. When we shower, we always use the fan.

sjandbj

I too have added the Fantastic brand vent covers to my Fantastic vent fans on the last 3 RVs and prefer them over the others that don't allow the fan to fully open. With 3 ACs, a Winegard Razor and a Winegard Travel'r up there, I don't notice the white Fantastic vent fan cover.

I love NEVER having to think about what the weather conditions are outside before using the fan. When we shower, we always use the fan.

I have to agree with Jim. I changed the bathroom vent to a Fantastic vent and install their covers on both vents. I went with the smoked cover instead of white. Not worrying about the rain is a very comforting feeling.

Steve

- - - Updated - - -

I have to agree with Jim. I changed the bathroom vent to a Fantastic vent and install their covers on both vents. I went with the smoked cover instead of white. Not worrying about the rain is a very comforting feeling.

Steve

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Dave if watch the video you'll see the air flow difference of all of the vent covers out there. It is a pretty straight forward test they do. The Fan-tastic vent cover was the only one that had enough air flow to ace there test.

Bones

Dave if watch the video you'll see the air flow difference of all of the vent covers out there. It is a pretty straight forward test they do. The Fan-tastic vent cover was the only one that had enough air flow to ace there test.

Remember I don't have the big fan you guys do. I have that rinky dink tiny little noise maker in the corner that barley moves any air. I'm trying to make a joke. :cool:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Erika on my tado list is to paint my 3 AC covers and the Fan-tastic cover to match one of the colors in my full body paint.
Probably one of the lighter color to keep cooler. I was hoping to have it done before the Vegas rally but I'm running out of time and I have other things higher on the list. Hopefully that will dress it up a bit.

TravelTiger

Erika on my tado list is to paint my 3 AC covers and the Fan-tastic cover to match one of the colors in my full body paint.
Probably one of the lighter color to keep cooler. I was hoping to have it done before the Vegas rally but I'm running out of time and I have other things higher on the list. Hopefully that will dress it up a bit.

Cool! Can't wait to see it.

TravelTiger

What do you guys think of the MAXXFan Delux edition? I like that one.

I hadn't really looked at them before, but I like it, one purchase/install instead of two, if it moves the air like a Fantastic Fan. The Fantastic Fan can really move air in the whole coach.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

White? I found them in a smoke grey to match my BC better. Lol