Project LM 365

jbeletti

Jerrod - is there any concern about road grime (dirt, dust, sand etc.) getting into the track and bearings of the outdoor, under the coach mounted drawer slides?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Yes that is one of my concerns Jim. I have some rubber slide seal material here that I'm going to cut down and put in there.
A D-seal might even work better.
I am also looking into doing a line-X spray in liner as you suggested on my ladder box.
My plan is to powder coat the outside and line-X the inside of the new drawer.
I'll know more tomorrow of who want the box first, line-X or the powder coating guy ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

What's he up to now ? LOL

This was the top of the shelf next to the bed that I removed on one of my first Mod's over a year ago.
This is another one I've had in my head and hope to finish it before Vegas.

877d90fafb0f43d23321fece41420365.jpg

d7d1ec62bcf4fa54f27951dd42479a87.jpg

edf312c664bf0a47aa1877150e668659.jpg

More later :)

aRAYwego

Can't wait til Rally time. Would you guys hurry up and get here???? Excited to see all the mods Jerrod and Jim have done. Not to mention all the other members' mods. I'm a carpenter by trade but just really have no creative side.....until I see something!!! Once I see something it gives me ideas to try on my own. Unfortunately we are going to miss much of the rally(i.e. tour of the heartlands, pre-rally events), because of work. 5 1/2 months and we will be free to roam the country as we wish.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Looks interesting Jerrod. Tempted to call you! What did you cut the material with? Bandsaw?
Jim I had my local granite countertops shop cut it for me.
I figured I would get a better quality cut then I would have done. I'm always looking for a good excuse to buy a new tool but a tile/counter top saw is not on any of my want list's. LOL
Leave it to the pro's

jbeletti

Jim I had my local granite countertops shop cut it for me.
I figured I would get a better quality cut then I would have done. I'm always looking for a good excuse to buy a new tool but a tile/counter top saw is not on any of my want list's. LOL
Leave it to the pro's

Okay then I guess that's all we're getting from you tonight. Our appetites are whetted. Deliver this project already! :) See you soon.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Can't wait til Rally time. Would you guys hurry up and get here???? Excited to see all the mods Jerrod and Jim have done. Not to mention all the other members' mods. I'm a carpenter by trade but just really have no creative side.....until I see something!!! Once I see something it gives me ideas to try on my own. Unfortunately we are going to miss much of the rally(i.e. tour of the heartlands, pre-rally events), because of work. 5 1/2 months and we will be free to roam the country as we wish.
Sorry to hear you'll miss the official "tour of the Heartland's" feel free to stop by anytime during the rally if we're around. I'd be more then happy to show you anything you want to check out.
That invitation goes out to everyone. I'm more than happy to share all of my Mod's with anyone that is interested.

arby47

I have been watching your thread with great interest. I have started on a couple of your mods on my new Arlington. Will this mod include a USB outlet for changing the phone?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I have been watching your thread with great interest. I have started on a couple of your mods on my new Arlington. Will this mod include a USB outlet for changing the phone?
Yes I've been going back and forth on that 110v or 12v. The wall it's going into doesn't have either one of them in it so I'll have to run a Romex or 12v wire in from the nearest source.
That Verizon stand charger is 110v so I'm leaning that way but 12v would be a lot easier.

Bones

Dave it is Alder wood but the trip wood is something else it's a softer wood with no grain to it :( not to happy with how the trim is looking.

Thanks. I am planning on working on my Refer shelf and will have to build the face plate but I want to use a wood species similar or exactly what they used in the coach so it matches.