Project LM 365

TikiDawg

Unless I beat you to your new truck. That 2017 F-350 is going to be awesome.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Lookie what I got today😎

696c7faebdb3208c8bce4ccd97bfc006.jpg

Big delivery truck for a small package

dbf1f0630b45fca54a9efbf1b6e34a10.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

sjandbj

Lookie what I got today😎

696c7faebdb3208c8bce4ccd97bfc006.jpg

Big delivery truck for a small package

dbf1f0630b45fca54a9efbf1b6e34a10.jpg

So when do we get to see the install. Based on all your other post I would think your half way done already. :)
I cannot wait to see the end results.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It will be in November I think. I want to pull this trailer with the new truck first. To see if the drum brakes are really that bad of if it's is my GMC 3500 brake controller.
Then I will have time to do the job.
Also I will be cutting all of the brake lines and redoing them to the exact length. Titan guys installers just whines them up under there until it's the right length :/ I can't have that :)
That's one of the main reasons I'm doing it myself.
I will try to post it all ASAP

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I have been making up several of my coiled 7-way light cord with junction box. using parts from my local truck parts house. I have finally found the junction box on Amazon and a 12 foot RV 7-way plug from etrailer.com

I installed 4 of them in Jackson

8e2629296dfcceeb4e2f42a966766a25.jpg

The Box = https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001RMGLIA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=

I ordered 3 of each to see if they will work.

The cord = https://www.etrailer.com/Wiring/WesBarg/WG54006-046.html

I have orders for 3 more right now.

I know somebody on this forum said that etrailer had the longer cords but I couldn't find them tell yesterday.... Thanks

Bones

I have been making up several of my coiled 7-way light cord with junction box. using parts from my local truck parts house. I have finally found the junction box on Amazon and a 12 foot RV 7-way plug from etrailer.com

I installed 4 of them in Jackson

8e2629296dfcceeb4e2f42a966766a25.jpg

The Box = https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001RMGLIA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=

I ordered 3 of each to see if they will work.

The cord = https://www.etrailer.com/Wiring/WesBarg/WG54006-046.html

I have orders for 3 more right now.

I know somebody on this forum said that etrailer had the longer cords but I couldn't find them tell yesterday.... Thanks

Well that might be reason enough for me to switch out my cord. I had to put the old one back when I changed my pin box. How does the cord look when you have it hooked up in the bed Jerrod? Does it put a lot of tension on the plug in the truck?

- - - Updated - - -

It will be in November I think. I want to pull this trailer with the new truck first. To see if the drum brakes are really that bad of if it's is my GMC 3500 brake controller.
Then I will have time to do the job.
Also I will be cutting all of the brake lines and redoing them to the exact length. Titan guys installers just wind it up under there until it's the right length :/ I can't have that :)
That's one of the main reasons I'm doing it myself.
I will try to post it all ASAP

I can't wait to see these go on.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Dave the 12 footers I've been using work perfectly
They go straight from the box to the in bed plug, it has plenty of stretch if needed and won't catch on anything.
I'll see what the 3 new ones from etrailer look like when they get here.

ksucats

You'll love the disc brakes no matter what you find with the drums. Actually wish I had the Kodiak stuff (I believe Titan uses Kodiak) as it uses the GMC brake pads and such. Much easier to find than the 'proprietary' stuff that Dexter (Heartland factory installed) uses. From what I read even the bearings are different. Regardless, you'll love the discs.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Excited about the brakes...

Here is a new version of my 7-way light cord
Version 7.0 LOL
This has a 3 way switch, 1) is for all lights on
Off
2) is all lights flashing.
This is mostly for the cool factor but could also be a safety issue if you needed to drop your trailer on the side of the road and run get parts.

ec6624e4f1ba5dbb28f349dbe057827b.jpg

99cc47d81b00980cd7437b5f9ebebe01.jpg

222d704d5de0bd6c06a6a146c0c8070f.jpg

I had to use a different flasher for LED lights

ef223e509d5f917511d8233e3666f785.jpg

86f837af72fbd7439cb4f215008e161e.jpg

jbeletti

Excited about the brakes...

Here is a new version of my 7-way light cord
Version 7.0 LOL
This has a 3 way switch, 1) is for all lights on
Off
2) is all lights flashing.
This is mostly for the cool factor but could also be a safety issue if you needed to drop your trailer on the side of the road and run get parts.
I had to use a different flasher for LED lights

Love it Jerrod! I had to disconnect from my trailer on the side of I-40 in AZ this week. Could have used the flasher module.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Landmark owners without dishwasher.
Under the sink there is a Y-pipe for the dishwasher connection. For some reason they did not cap the open fitting, not sure if it was just mine or all of them. The open fitting is about 1 foot below the sink under the island behind the drawers. When the gray tank is full it overflows out of the spout under the island. :(
I looked all over Lowes pluming isles trying to find a cap, with no luck. Then I found this package of chair tips in the nick-nack section. It fit perfectly
You can get easy access to it by pulling the pass through drawer out to the table side then pull the second drawer toward the kitchen side and you will see the fitting.

Thank You Jerrod!!! We have been on occasion getting a terrible "grey tank" odor from the kitchen island, and thanks to your posting with pictures, we too found the "Y" drain fitting intended for the dishwasher to be uncapped. Easy fix once found, but it sure was driving us crazy. Hard to understand that Heartland continues to leave "open" a drain fitting when the dishwasher is not installed.