Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We got it straight from Lippert.
I can try to get the measurements if you still need them.
If I were going to have to buy new ones I wouldn't waste my money on the Lippert furniture. It is junk !!!!
Keep looking !!!!
Our is still going after 1 year but I'm not sure how much longer it's going to last.
I'm sure there has to something better out there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I just ordered a 6" actuator to replace my 4" one I used for my BBQ lift. The 4" one just barely goes high enough and barely goes low enough. So with the 6" actuator I should have more then enough travel.
I will have to move the lower attachment bracket down a few inches and hopefully some wrinkled touch up paint will hide my changes.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NM8H5VO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
61nx1Xj%2BZWL._SL1351_.jpg

Kathi-27

We got it straight from Lippert.
I can try to get the measurements if you still need them.
If I were going to have to buy new ones I wouldn't waste my money on the Lippert furniture. It is junk !!!!
Keep looking !!!!
Our is still going after 1 year but I'm not sure how much longer it's going to last.
I'm sure there has to something better out there.

thanks for the info will keep looking

jbeletti

I just ordered a 6" actuator to replace my 4" one I used for my BBQ lift. The 4" one just barely goes high enough and barely goes low enough. So with the 6" actuator I should have more then enough travel.
I will have to move the lower attachment bracket down a few inches and hopefully some wrinkled touch up paint will hide my changes.

Love seeing you getting that mod dialed in. It will help me should I end up having one built.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika I think I nailed it on the color match.
812b513327a9ecac33727eadec68f662.jpg

Very good!! You need to post a better pic of the can for all of us BW owners so we can use it for touch-ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
The 4 month wait will finally over at 2:00pm today.
f38d66d850ad8b7959110ae8c734186c.jpg

That sure is SEXY!!! Carlos and Kindra (you met them at the National Rally) just got his 2017 F350 black Platinum DRW and absolutely loves it! We keep looking but I can't find one that is equipped the way I want it with the colors I want.

Rod