Project LM 365

Bones

Jerrod you can line the pipe with a new technique that reinforces the iron pipe. I think this is definitely a promising technique. Here is an example. I saw this on one of the home and garden shows.

Trenchless pipe lining

Here is a video of it

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I know this still has nothing to do with my RV ether then it's keeping me away from it.
We poured concrete today and hopefully will have the house back together by Saturday.

421a7d7a75577dfc7584453a5c77051d.jpg

252becd0fd47a3d9841b517ff751aa17.jpg
c0f4e51c4a65a841d44566ee1e678903.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Jerrod - what a horrible thing to have to do. Will insurance cover some of the cost? Hope so. I know you and I know what this is doing to your home is making you just sick. The restoration will be a big job and I know you will want it to be perfect. Wishing you the best my friend.

Bones

Looks like your getting a stinky situation under control. Hopefully you will be back to enjoying your camper soon. Luck.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod - what a horrible thing to have to do. Will insurance cover some of the cost? Hope so. I know you and I know what this is doing to your home is making you just sick. The restoration will be a big job and I know you will want it to be perfect. Wishing you the best my friend.
Jim unfortunately NO
Insurance covers the damage caused by a problem. NOT to fix the problem. In this case there was no damage to the house in any way just a little bit of flooring in the bathroom from water. And our deductible would be more then there payout. I did get the plumber to come down from $20K down to $10K with me doing all of the tare out and reinstall myself. So they did everything from the slab down. But I've spent the last 4 or 5 day right in the middle of it laboring away right with them to get it done faster.
My brother in-law is coming to help me put the house back together tomorrow. Our tenants (my nephew and his girlfriend) should out of my house and back into this house by Friday night.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Looks like your getting a stinky situation under control. Hopefully you will be back to enjoying your camper soon. Luck.
Dave were getting er done 😎
We are hopefully going to lake Havasu in a fee more weeks. Can't wait to get the rig on a road trip.

Bones

Dave were getting er done ��
We are hopefully going to lake Havasu in a fee more weeks. Can't wait to get the rig on a road trip.

Nice. Tell us how that ford does hauling and stopping

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It holds a hole bunch of tools it the back seat I know that much. And the heated seats and heated steering wheel are sure nice on these icey mornings.
The thing drives like a dream and the Adaptive cruise control is awesome in the commute traffic back and forth to the house.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Ah - it's your rental house, not the one you live in. That's a little better but takes no sting out of the work or the cost.

Bones

It hold a hole bunch of tools it the back seat I know that much. And the heated seats and heated steering wheel are sure nice on these icey mornings.
The thing drives like a dream and the Adaptive cruise control is awesome in the commute traffic back and forth to the house.

Make sure you cheek on the recall for the fuel tank. I don't know if the diesels are involved